Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
yayochan

Need help with bot chaos recipe

I've been running the bot for a week now and after running various setups, I'm still unable to get the bot to do the unid chaos recipe.

I've read the chaos guide already but my bot still wont pick up anything. Can someone give me a checklist of things that I should have (or not have) in order for the bot to start doing this?

So far I have:

- Uncheck "Loot every rare item"

- Uncheck "Loot rare rings/ammy"

- Check "Loot for chaos recipe"

- Select which type of chaos recipe you want the bot to do (I've got mine set to unid)

- Set your chaos tabs

- If you have pickit enabled, delete the long list of rares on the bottom

6fc1d1ba28.png

Some context:
- I deleted my entire exbot folder and reinstalled a fresh one (version .74)

- Only edits I made to the default pickit file is adding beastiary nets, changing the behaviour to pick up all essences and maps 2-16
- Following the ID'd chaos recipe guide thread which says I should enable loot rare items in the bot

You should list all stash tabs that you want bot to use in the first line (Stash tabs). Currency tab should be the last one.

Why so high numbers?? Why 4 tabs for chaos recipe? One is enough. Your tabs settings should look like:

Stash tabs: 1,2,3,4

Currencies: 4

Chaos: 3

Map: 2

So I did what you suggested but my bot is still not picking up any items.

c3c8e9bfb2.png

What I currently have for my settings

- everything on the image

- deleted the long list of rares on the pickit file

-kept the "
// [Category] == "HelmArmorBootsEtc" && [Rarity] == "Rare" # [DPS] > "10000" && [StashItem] == "true""  part in but commented them out

- kept the "// [Category] == "BeltRingAmulet" && [Rarity] == "Rare" && [ItemLevel] >= "60" # [StashItem] == "true" part in but commented them out

My bot still wont pick up anything

Downloaded it just now. Made some changes to my settings and the bot is picking up stuff now but its putting it in the stash tab rather than the chaos tab. I have a feeling its picking up all the rares it encounters but still wont do the chaos recipe.

Can you give me a list of things to do to get my bot to start doing the chaos recipe, if I'm starting with a fresh install of the latest version?