Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
cowmoo275

junk item pick-up massively increased with new release

Hi,

I didn't post using the form asked for because this isn't an acct or setting related issue. I have noticed that ever since downloading the latest version of the bot, it picks up a ton of white items while set to alt pick. Even when I get rid of all the check-marks (including no opening chests), the bot still fills up an entire inventory with white items every run. While watching the bot, it does use alt and ignores most of the items, but as i said, it is picking up much much more junk than before.

For reference, when I had all the alt checkmarks, the bot would maybe pick up 2 pieces of junk in 20 good picks, now that ratio is reversed

Not the issue here. I've been botting for like 40 hours non stop and 0 trash items picked up.

Side note: The best of best ping I can get is about 170ms (never less, normaly 230) so I would say its a problem with your machine

sry weak english, gl

1. "new release" isnt a version. so we got no clue which bot version ur talking about. ocf we are able to guess. but would make things alot easier for us if u could just write down the version number.

2. like sl1th3r i also didnt had any trash items within the last few weeks of botting. ur sure u enabled the "use alt to loot" feature and ur poe client hotkey is actually just looting if ur pressing the alt key?

I figured the date of the post would be enough info to determine the version but yea I meant .11c. I am sure that I set the alt pick up and everything, but I'll see if I can mess around with my skills to make it work. Maybe its because my main attack is a left mouse click, so the bot is confusing that attack with pick ups

1. anyone else than the devs cant rly know which version is meant by just having the date.

or i guess not alot of ppl doing a history here about the bot versions and their release time...

2. of thats confusing. just use walk only on left clikc like everyone...

there are still enough hotkeys left.... (if not, ur bot is just too complicated, which is not needed)

True for me as well. The bot still can have a good night, but that's mostly do to stashing. It runs about 3 to 4 hours before the stash and inventory become full. Last time I used this program I got through most sleeps/work days fine. I feel like OP is getting flamed rather than helped. Ofc he is using .11c, what else would he be using? Every other version is nonfunctional.

Not the issue here. I've been botting for like 40 hours non stop and 0 trash items picked up.

Side note: The best of best ping I can get is about 170ms (never less, normaly 230) so I would say its a problem with your machine

sry weak english, gl

My ping has been roughly the same lately. Definitely not a hardware issue for sure as well.

Edit: Just read #2 of post before me, Ill try that out.

Still an issue as of the newest version. Also watched it skip over a 5L item earlier this morning. Was curious as to how after this amount of time one still hadn't dropped lol. Massive respect for this program, ashame it can only run 3 hours before being inventory/stash full of white items.

*Set to:

Alt-Only Loot

No Scrolls

No Chests

No Rares

This is all in order to extend the bots play time as much as possible, still only lasts ~3 hours. Sometimes less.

You may want to post your configuration. I am set to pick-up all you mention and only picked up one white in a week. I have not picked up a 5 link in a few weeks and others have posted on that issue so it is probably not configuration related.

it skip over a 5L item

Yeah, that's a known problem and will surely gets fixed with any upcoming version.

Massive respect for this program, ashame it can only run 3 hours before being inventory/stash full of white items.

*Set to:

Alt-Only Loot

No Scrolls

No Chests

No Rares

This is all in order to extend the bots play time as much as possible, still only lasts ~3 hours. Sometimes less.

Have you set "Move only" to your left mousebutton or did you assigned a skill to it? If so change to "Move only".

Update:

Changed configuration to move only on left click. Even with alt loot and nothing checked I have the same problem as above. Within 3-4 hours, two stash pages are full mostly with junk. I have my bot configured to use 4 total skills, including the right mouse button and q, w, e. It is not a hardware issue, and i even saw the bot go back and purposefully pick up a couple white items that I had dropped out of my inventory since I was watching. It is not nearly as bad as when I did not have move only on left click, but it is definitely not 40+ hours with no white items.

Please let me know if there are other ideas people who are successful have

Interesting, I wonder if it is the fact it is mistakenly thinking these items are linked in some fashion. Would explain why in the very early version of EB this was never an issue. I am going to un-check both 6 socket and linked items for the time being. I am fairly confident this will help the problem. Never considered this before for some reason! I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.

Sign in to follow this