Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
aceio76

Stashing rares with 6 or more modifiers

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a way to determine if a rare has at least a certain number of modifier line items in the description, and stash it if it passes a certain number of line items.

Is this possible here?

Thanks.

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a way to determine if a rare has at least a certain number of modifier line items in the description, and stash it if it passes a certain number of line items.

Is this possible here?

Thanks.

There isn't a prefix/suffix mod count function, just mod checks for certain things.  Why would you want 6 or more mod rares anyways?

It's the simplest thing I can think of that may allow me to stash items that I might be use to upgrade various character's gear.   I'm thinking if it's got at least 6 lines of mods, chances are it will be comparable or better than something from any of the characters I am building.

So, in this case, what is the preferred/advised way to loot rare items that have a high probability of being used to upgrade various characters' gear as they level up?

Thanks.

It's the simplest thing I can think of that may allow me to stash items that I might be use to upgrade various character's gear.   I'm thinking if it's got at least 6 lines of mods, chances are it will be comparable or better than something from any of the characters I am building.

Prob 99% of all rare items are vendor trash, having 6 mods doesn't necessarily mean they are good or better than others.  I've seen GG 4 mod rares with T1 rolls that you can craft for a great item, better to do the mod checks then.

Actually it's just better to buy the item you need and not waste time on collecting mostly garbage.

Gotcha!

So, when you say "buy the items", do you mean with real money or through the Acquisition site and trade them?

Yeah, through poe.trade