Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
bdkarof

Chaos Breaches Outside Maps - Myth or Fact?

I've been seeing some people around POE forums and global chat say they've encountered chaos (Chayula) breaches outside maps, which I think is false. People have reported that they've encountered chaos breaches in areas as early as Act 3 Cruel, but I have yet to see any VOD or screenshot as proof that they can appear that early.

I figure I would ask here, since a Chayula splinter would be in your stash if your bot has picked one up at some point.

Personally, my bot has been running in Act 3 and 4 Merciless areas for the past month, and it has not picked up a single Chayula splinter, but has picked up hundreds of Uul-Netol splinters and thousands of the other 3 types of splinters, so unless my bot is dying in chaos breaches 100% of the time (and is never able to pick up a splinter), this means chaos breaches don't appear in A3 or A4 Merciless areas (Dried Lake & before, I have not tested the Mines or later).

Can anyone else can share whether their bot has picked up any Chayula splinters outside of maps?

lvl68 area or higher.

so in definition, if theres an area on act5 that is at least lvl68+ then it possibly can.

Edited by mcmbowinc

Sign in to follow this