Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Walt

Walt needs your help! He's homeless!

I'm currently homeless and need donations.

I've got $128 saved up and am currently looking for a job through my local employment hiring agency. I've put in 30 apps and had four interviews. I need help bad.

Going to school currently but battling with bad depression.

I may have a job on the 20th with a construction company. Until then trying to make some more cash to get a warm place to sleep

Please donate $1 to the Walt relief fund.

PayPal [email protected]

Western union: please pm

Edited by Walt

I am sory. I am prety new on this forum and i dont know who you are for this comunity? Are you bot developer or somone who suport people who need help with it? I see yours instructions topic soo it looks like you are somone who can help alot with this bot yes?

Thank you to the Russian who was able to donate some PayPal cash. it all adds up! I've currently got a temp job trying to afford rent for the rest of the month. Anything helps. I don't have a laptop ATM either so I can't not currently !

Thank you all for the help. I appreciate everything that you've all done for me. I won't see a paycheck until the 24th and have been living off of ham sandwiches. Things will get better for me eventually. My biggest worry is being out in the cold for two days before my first paycheck. If anyone can help out I'll pay you back as soon as I can

I need a total of $63 dollars more.

If anybody bough anything from Walt, don't come and cry at me, I won't do anything.

Key reselling isn't allowed here for obvious reasons.

This guy is full of shit, idk why he is not banned yet,  typical scammer, who got trust before as moderator

Edited by ninja