Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
a2329210

The most effective build for botting after 1.0.0

I find cool build

First time I try EK build http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/580583

But it was weak build weak Ele resistance, weak dmg.

Then i just change robe for 5L Voll with

Cyclone+Cast on crit+Life leach+Blood magic+Discharge

Passive skills remained as in EK build http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAAYAXgHRBH4FfQX5CC4OSBGWFfAV9hmKGY4ajxv6I_YkPCT9Jd8mlSepKaUtgy9vNJM6WDqzR35JUUp9TipQQlM1VUtW6lb6WkhabVuvXfJieWKsY3BlTWegbWxte25pcFJwVnC7cNV9dX_GhNmHGYd2iEKMNpAblwaaE5uNm7Wdo52qoSKiLqJApBmnNKdcq8Wv67VItkG-p8APwFHBxcSi0O7STdN-1QDWndkT29TdDedU7YPuDu967-Pv8PId8-r0-Pba96P7Cfyr_MX-ug==

And that really cool! Very fast clearing location, discharge 4 times in sec (very high crit chance)

With 3 power charge cyclone critical strike chance 94% = discharge nonstop

With 3 power charge discharge dps near 5k and it work 3-4 time in sec.

That really cool!

Need only 5L Voll and 2 daggers with 80% crit chance and priority spell dmg and crit mods.

Edited by a2329210

Ok, looks like its time to revitalize this thread.

a realy cheap build for the bot is an incinerate-MoM-Tank
all you realy need is
- Cybils Claw
- a Block shield (early level : Perandus, later levels Rath Pith
- Amu : Stione of lashwar (even better for survivability a Ambos, but the reduced movementspeed sucks)
- all the rest can be armor, resist and ES (for eldrich battery and MoM)

- Main Attack = Incinerate -> LMP -> faster Cast -> Added Chaos, -> Item Quantity or Iron Will
- Aura : Clarity, reduced Mana, Blood Magic
- Aura : Discipline, Reduced mana (can use arctic armor in one of the free slots here or just level other gems)
- Aura : Tempest shield+ Added Lightning + Reduced mana + Mana Leech (Mana Leech helps face tanking with MoM)

The Build can be found here

this build can easyly farm Library withouth chicken and deaths (getting stuck and stuff is still a problem sometimes to chicken)

Current MF items 
- Auresize (IIR)

- Perandus Belt (IIQ)

- Nubuck boots (IIQ)

- Helm (IIQ + IIR) <- legacy

currently 90 IIQ and 85 IIR with incinerate. 

can be more with some nice fitting rings (need to watch Resists still, but Lightning for example isnt needed in library)

Edited by Druzil

I don't know about you all.  But I have had super good luck with an ARC witch, Multen shell,  displine, I also use -light curse, forgot name lol!   But good lord it can do dom runs in 7 mins no problems.  Lvl 72 maps 99% time easy.   7k arc,8k multen

3k life 3k engery sheild seems to be the sweet spot with 45% mana sheild regain faster added.  Have pots set to 80% life 20% mana You do need a 6link armor to get mana,life,penatrate,Arc,Echo,Faster Cast  Seems to rock.  I used Fire penatrate,Reduce mana, Multen shell, Increase Burn Damage, In 4 link gloves,  Increase area, Faster cast, Reduce mana, Conductivity in 4 link boots.  You need faster cast to not slow your main skills down from firing.  

Life leach and mana leach pretty much keep my bot 80% to 95% full life with arc even under super heavy fire.

You need an item with!!! Can not be stunned!

I mean god it works great for me tree is simple basic arc witch build.  I have 300 mana after arua.  Mana leach keeps it full easy!  I know you all goign to tell me arc witch suck but gg they clear maps fast!

Edited by rmgamer