Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
ppgab

Is there a trial/free versio?

Hello, I just discovered this bot and got a bit confused as to how to get it.

Is buying the only way to download it? Isn't there a trial/demo/free version?

Thank you for your time.

Oh this is disappointing was told there was a trial period to test run it - is there any video up of the bot being displayed? Looking to start up a Poe bot army (20-25) to begin with but don't wanna just sink money out the door if it's like these wish wash bits you see for free on OC & MMUG

The bot works amazing, progression is a work in progress. But the bot does what it's designed to do very well, and for only $30 it's well worth it. $30 is one hour of work, easy to justify it for me.

Edited by zelda420

The bot works amazing, progression is a work in progress. But the bot does what it's designed to do very well, and for only $30 it's well worth it. $30 is one hour of work, easy to justify it for me.

hello, im new too. $30 seems fair but i would at least like to try it out first just to see how it works before paying. are there no trial version, even for a day or smt just to see if it work for me

hello, im new too. $30 seems fair but i would at least like to try it out first just to see how it works before paying. are there no trial version, even for a day or smt just to see if it work for me

I also was sceptic about this, but I paid that 30$ and I'm pretty satisfied. My only concern is that progression system isn't finished yet, but I still think that it is worth 30$ overall

I also was sceptic about this, but I paid that 30$ and I'm pretty satisfied. My only concern is that progression system isn't finished yet, but I still think that it is worth 30$ overall

you mean like we have to level the bot manually ourselves?

Yes, the progression system is a work in progress. Bot is primarily used for loot/currency farming. If you want to you can easily just play the toon until you get to a good place to grind out some levels set the bot to do so then when it starts having diminishing returns manually progress to the next grind area. 

As for the 30$ investment to try it, it is up to you if you want to do that but personally i think its worth it. Once you understand how to setup all the configs and pickit it runs with very few issues, at least for me. 

There are a huge amount of Guides on the forumns on config and setup of bot. Just a few tips though that I didn't catch (even though they were there) when i first got started are
1. When you set what stash tabs to use you have to include all the tabs you will be using so if you plan on using tab 4 for currencies then you must also have 4 listed under the first stash tabs boxes.
2. The bot can deposit into the bought poe currency tabs but can't withdraw (i wouldn't bother depositing I just use a regular tab and sort into the currency tabs later)

Sign in to follow this