Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store

Hello Immo, Hello Community !,

iam using the Exiled Bot now for around 1 Year with some breaks... and just found this Crazy Programm ( EB-Tool v3.1b ) 2 Days ago and just can say ! Daaaaamn dat Programm i was looking for crazy shit lol ;)

I Think this was the only 2 Days of Botting where the bot was 24h Online xD ( crap Internet here, many crash ect )

Now to my Issue today i just saw 2 Times PoE crashed and dont restart... hmm dunno why ? EB-Tools online, Exiled Bot Online ? Why EB-Tools dosnt restarted the PathofExile game? Autostart is checked on enable....

Some1 have any Idea or can help? youre Welcome ;)

Also if iam allowed to say, it will be more then awesome if soon or later the Tool can use more flask not only Quicks/granit/jade or some more settings possible via the tool... cuz was before using the Multiscript and the EB-Tool dont works toghter ;(

i Think will give a nice Donation for this great job Immo did and also willing to give some1 else a Donation who can help me out with my issue and help me to find out the best possible settings for my Botting..... Sorry for my possible bad English skills 

Best regards From Germany Berlin City ! Cheers Chris

I'm sure its just me and my time of the month blah but EBT v3.1b doesn't seem to be working, well even starting. It throws an error not being able to load an icon and such (EBT3 working fine). How do I fix it? (besides the obvious pls)

Does that icon, which could not get loaded, exist?

Normally the tool detects if an image/icon/whatever is missing and redownloads it...

Anyone else having this issue?

Now to my Issue today i just saw 2 Times PoE crashed and dont restart... hmm dunno why ? EB-Tools online, Exiled Bot Online ? Why EB-Tools dosnt restarted the PathofExile game? Autostart is checked on enable....

Some1 have any Idea or can help? youre Welcome ;)

Also if iam allowed to say, it will be more then awesome if soon or later the Tool can use more flask not only Quicks/granit/jade or some more settings possible via the tool... cuz was before using the Multiscript and the EB-Tool dont works toghter ;(

Best regards From Germany Berlin City ! Cheers Chris

Do you have the "watch processes" option activated? This is needed to restart nonrunning processes (EB / EBT)!

post-6476-0-99126100-1407252743_thumb.pn

I have not included any "more" configuration for the flask system cuz i am simply missing the needed space on the gui :P also this tool is already way to overloaded... Maybe i will add some options to further configurate auto-flasking, but this is something which wont come very soon i think :/

Greetings from Thuringia ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additionally there currently seem to exist some kind of bug which randomly stops most parts of the script after some time, i have not yet figured out what is causing this and i am pretty out of ideas currently  :cry:

whooho almost neighbors hehe,

yes the "watch process" is active for me and works great if i kill any programm via alt/F4 its instant open it again. -> so duno maybe just my Computer was laggy or so will keep a eye on this first before i start more drama here ;)

how long he should need on a PoE crash to restart it? also instant like if i test it with alt/f4 ?

It checks every 10 seconds if Path of Exile or Exiled-Bot are still running, if it detects a missing process, it will initiate the restart of it.

I asume that you may have encounterted the bug where most parts of EB-Tools stopped working... (The one i mentioned obove) Where the other features of EB-Tools working as intended up to the point where your PoE crashed?

Edited by immo

yeah was working up to this point perfect -> i think so but must learn much more about this tool

The Schedule funktion need to be upgraded? it seems not to work for me hmpf

1. Step -> Click on configuration -> The Main Configuration Side open

2. Step -> I uncheck The Auto enable funktion and check the Schedule funktion

3 Step -> I adding a Timerange like Start 10:00 Ends 12:00 -> Press Add ( This timeange comes up and shows in the table obove )

4 Step -> I Check in the Table obove the Time

5 Step -> i Click the botton Save & Exist ( The Main configuration window close and iam back in the Tool )

Now i can see in the tool the massage ( 06.08-2014 / Current time ) so it seems to be active ? but it dont start ? i missed any must click or check any other?

Eheh no you're doing everything correct besides from reading the innitial posting :D

known Bugs:

• for some wiered reason the memory manager wont work on all systems! If EB-Tools crashs for you on startup (Not enough memory | Out of memory) then let me know!
  • scheduling is currently not active (will be back with the next release)
  • If you want to additionally use Guru's MultiScript, you'll need to start it after EB-Tools!

At some point of developing EB-Tools i must have fucked up something with the scheduling system and since i am not using scheduled botting i have never noticed this...

But this is something with high priority! As soon as i have fixed all current major bugs, i will rewrite the scheduling section and this should be back in soon!

Does that icon, which could not get loaded, exist?

Normally the tool detects if an image/icon/whatever is missing and redownloads it...

Anyone else having this issue?

Working now. Fixed it by runnning a trace this morning to discover that the firewall was filtering some traffic to ebt. Updated profile and voila. Thanks for the up.

you're welcome!

By the way, i am currently looking for a few additional people which like to test the latest "dev" versions! If some of you are interested, simply drop me a PM!

I have a issue where I find it spamming the Windows button for no reason. it just stannds around spamming the damn Windows button. and it's stuck on the CTRL key

After last EB version released today (0.20e) EB-Tools stops using some of Enhancements option like Auto vendor cords and Force instant gem leveling. Also Stop using Jades and Quicksilver flasks. Before patch this issues appears only when you restart script/bot/client multiple times without reboot your PC.

Just to confirm - i used fully clear launch (rebooted PC) and start EB and PoE client only via EB-Tools. Any suggestions here?

the 

After last EB version released today (0.20e) EB-Tools stops using some of Enhancements option like Auto vendor cords and Force instant gem leveling. Also Stop using Jades and Quicksilver flasks. Before patch this issues appears only when you restart script/bot/client multiple times without reboot your PC.

Just to confirm - i used fully clear launch (rebooted PC) and start EB and PoE client only via EB-Tools. Any suggestions here?

The developers are working on this problems ATM. 

Since last patch I noticed that when I start everything via eb-tools it opens poe and exiled bot fine and start to choose profile and the save button but it does not click start bot and just hangs if I do not start exiled bot manually.

Since last patch I noticed that when I start everything via eb-tools it opens poe and exiled bot fine and start to choose profile and the save button but it does not click start bot and just hangs if I do not start exiled bot manually.

EB-Tools does no longer click the "Start" Button (@ Exiled Bot GUI). I switched to SendMessage Commands for BotControlling some versions ago! Nevertheless, i have encountered this too some time ago, as i only got this once i thought this would be some kind of lagrelated issue... Ofcurse it should be working as intended for 98% ... I think i am going to tune the timings here, this should fix that issue easiely!

Any updates about Tool not using Some of Enchancements?

I was investigating that issue for the last 3 days and i am still not sure what is/was causing this and if i have fixed it yet or not :o For me it is running atleast 1,5 hours without any issues before this happens, that fact makes testing this some kind of  :? !

I have a issue where I find it spamming the Windows button for no reason. it just stannds around spamming the damn Windows button. and it's stuck on the CTRL key

I am releasing the new version very soon, this should fix that kind of issues.

I think i will put the new version online within the next few hours... hopefully...

spoiler anyone? ;)

post-6476-0-77382800-1407847358_thumb.pn

Thank you for the awesome program.  I am wondering though, is there a certain way to set up the granite / quicksilver flasks so that the program will use them?  Mine are in slots 4 and 5 with keybind '4' and '5'.  If you could tell me what to do with them so that the program uses them that would be much appreciated.

In eb settings I have the durations for each of these flasks (5000,4000) typed in as well.

edit: nevermind, my bad.  Problem still exist but after reading latest comments in this thread I see some enhancement not working atm.  I wait patiently for this super program to be updated :D

Edited by Wando

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATED TO v3.2!

changes:

• offsets updated
  • fixed the random stop bug
  • fixed BossRuns (you can now select Piety & Dominus at the zoneselection) [ see here ]
  • Tried to further clean up the Gui again. This results in some minor changes:
    • moved the "memory manager" to the main configuration gui
    • "Flask Management" is now found in the main configuration gui too
    • Added some more informations/statistics of whats going on
      • displaying your current eHP (effective Health Points [are calculated from your Life and ES values] ) and Mana values in realtime
      • displaying active flasks information
      • displaying the current active currency & experience panalty (for more information see here & here)
      • displaying current target informations (name, rarity, current HP/max HP)
  • expanded the Flask Management section [ check "Configuration" GUI! ]
    • You're Keybinding is parsed automatically! This means you dont need to have your Flasks sitting on the standard keybinding
    • more possibilities to setup auto flasking (no longer using a fixed HP value! User is now able to set a desired value) (Check "Configuration" Window > Auto Flasks)
    • All Flasks can be used simultanisly as often as needed (no restrictions)
    • fully supported Flasks are:
      • QuickSilver Flasks (no further configuration needed, so only on/off switch)
      • Jade/Granite Flasks (you are able to setup your desired %HP value at which you like to use Jade/Granite Flasks)
      • Elemental Resist Flasks (Ruby, Sapphire, Amethyst & Topaz) (you are able to setup your desired %HP value at which you like to use Elemental Resist Flasks)
      • Diamond Flasks (you are able to select the minimum monsters rarity (normal, magic, rare, boss) on which you like to use Diamond Flasks)
  • added destroy obstacles using a skill/hotkey
    • ​You personal Key-Bindings are retrieved automatically
    • Simply select the hotkey where the skill you want to use is located from the DropDownMenu.
    • (works best with LeapSlam or similar skills)
  • fixed the "Auto Unlock" Feature *hopefully*
    • You should again be able to retrieve the Unlock-Code & login after your IP has changed
    • (be sure to set up the full "auto unlock" section correctly! [ Configuration GUI ])
    • Since i am not really able to test this feature, please tell me if it is not working as you are imaganing (the more detailed the better)
  • tweaked some timers [ please let me know if anything is not working as intended ]
  • Many more minor changes/updates/fixes/newBugs which i dont remember at all ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preview Images:

post-6476-0-19028500-1408251208_thumb.pnpost-6476-0-63788100-1408251194_thumb.pnpost-6476-0-89202300-1408251202_thumb.pn

Download can be found at the initial posting!

Edited by immo

Big big thanks for the work. 3.2 works like a charm so far!

Update: One smal bug so far - once it uses rightclick on "+" button (leveled gem) instead of left one, so the gem moved to inactive state alongside with my CwDT setup  :roll:

Update 2: Happened twice, so I suppose it can be tested with alot of low level gems easely

Edited by Sslabak

ok, this never happened to me but i asume that you have your main attack bound to the right mouse button and since i am not stopping the bot while upgrading a gem i belive your "casting" exactly the time when the cursor is over the "+"...

I'll see what i can do to fix this for the next release!

ok, this never happened to me but i asume that you have your main attack bound to the right mouse button and since i am not stopping the bot while upgrading a gem i belive your "casting" exactly the time when the cursor is over the "+"...

I'll see what i can do to fix this for the next release!

I'll try to change my key bindings and test

as a temporary fix this should work, but ofcurse this needs to be taken care by EB-Tools not by the user...

what do i need to do in order to make eb tools auto start exiled bot. it opens poe and eb but after that it stays still doing nothing for me.