Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store

i would not recommend to use "my" values ^^ since those values are for testing on the current dev version of the upcomming EB-Tools.v2.8

ok, so how do i set this up to swap zones. not maps. cause as it is i can;
-swap maps and zones.

-maps only.

-or one zone at a time unless i want it to blow up all my maps.

so how do i allow it to change zones. without using maps. as it seems once u enable the changing of zones. it starts to eat maps. and my char isn't that aweomse to handle all maps thrown at it.

Edited by Emperor_Ashram

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED TO v3.0

changes:

• changed most parts of the internal focus & windows handling into DllCalls which should be more reliable and most important way faster.
  • greatly expanded the failsafe checks for itemhandling. This also helps in acting way more human. I.e.: When upgrading maps to higher rarity you will no longer click on every map you are going to sell... You will only apply the transumtation/alchemy if the item is normal rarity and identified.
  • With that being said, i think you've already noticed that map upgrading is now fully implemented and hopefully working without any major issues. Please note that it is hard to fully test this myself! If you encounter any errors let me know!
    • define up to which Level you want to upgrade maps to
    • option to upgrade maps in rarity before vendoring (this gets you an unidentified Map of the next higher level) (Transmutations & Alchemys are supported)
    • option to define how often you want the mapupgrading feature to be started.
  • Item-Stuck-On-Cursor Enhancement:
    • If you encounter an item being stucked on your cursor (which would result in a full stuck of the bot) the script notices this and tries to restash the item for several times!
    • If that should really fail, you're still going to destroy the item.
    • Nevertheless in my testings i never got any items destroyed again!
  • Auto Update Vendor Coordinates:
    • Just bot like you normally would do, if any coordinates change (due to queststate changing or whatever) the script detects the new coordinates and updates your bot, which from that point uses the new coordinates!
  • Added random Town breaks:
    • you can now define if you want to break for a random amount of time (between 5 and 15minutes) and how frequent this happens
  • I Have added Hotkey for better controling of the script as well as for the bot:
    • NumPad7 : Hotkey to start botting via EB-Tools (meaning that the bot is started as well as the script)
    • NumPad8 : Hotkey to pause & resume EB-Tools !ASWELL AS! Exiled Bot
    • NumPad9 : Hotkey to terminate EB-Tools
  • Bot control is now handled via "SendMessage". This should prevent the script from accidently stopping/starting the bot while it is already stopped/running...
  • The ghosted UI got changed/wrecled since it was quite a pain in the ass ;)
  • Hundrets of minor changes/updates/fixes which i dont remember all ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As allways please report any issues!

I appreciate every feedback!

See the initial posting for the download...

I have repacked the zip file since some users seem to had trouble with the initial one...

Once I belived it was setup there were lots of diffrent crashes.

Could you please specify this abit?

Could you implement that the script auto-fills in the login information in login screen? unlock works perfectly,  but logging in does not work after restart "you're logging in from a new location, pls reenter password" and I've no idea how to bypass that

Thank you very much :)

UPDATED TO v3.1

changes:

• offsets updated
  • Tried to further clean up the Gui again.
    • all rarely needed options are now found if you click on that configuration button
    • But this will also start once while you are completing the setup wizzard
  • added instant gem leveling
  • completly rewritten the pm detect system
    • Messages are no longer read from the internal PoE Logfile
    • They are now fully read from memory
    • This should save some resources and be more reliable
  • Auto Unlock after IP change should work again
  • added the option to auto use QuickSilver flasks
  • Hundrets of minor changes/updates/fixes which i dont remember all ...

UPDATED TO v3.1b

changes:
  • fixed a bug where the main system stopped working
  • added Jade and Granite Flasks to the Flask Management Subsystem
    • Jade & Granite Flasks will be used if your effektive health points (health+energy.shield) drops below 71% percent.

Edited by immo

hey immo, i have a problem where using EB, the bot will be stuck trying to click the left edge of the screen at the Waypoint selection screen. (currently set to bot only library). Any idea how i can fix that?

Hi, I have the same problem.

I noticed that there is a problem with loading/saving "Zones to change" settings. It seems that empty values are saved randomly

Lunaris Temple=
Imperial Gardens=
Library=
Sceptre of God=

Then EBTools saves empty values into Bot's config.ini

zone_to_clean=

zone_to_clean_act=
zone_to_clean_difficulty=

hey immo, i have a problem where using EB, the bot will be stuck trying to click the left edge of the screen at the Waypoint selection screen. (currently set to bot only library). Any idea how i can fix that?

please try to run PoE & EB through EB-Tools

please try to run PoE & EB through EB-Tools

the bot will be stuck trying to click the left edge of the screen at the Waypoint selection screen

Have the same issue. Running both (EB+PoE) through EB-Tool. Running bot manually work fine, but (ofc) we need it to work with EB-Tools

Update:it's happens when you trying to run EB-Tools with zero checkboxes at Configuration -> Zones to change. Which is sad, because i want to use "piety farm" script which is not represented in EB-Tools (but you can run it via EB only)

Edited by Sslabak

DOOH :P I have completly missed those bossfarming options! Sorry, this will be implemented within the next release!

I'm sure its just me and my time of the month blah but EBT v3.1b doesn't seem to be working, well even starting. It throws an error not being able to load an icon and such (EBT3 working fine). How do I fix it? (besides the obvious pls)

ebt_3_1b_icon_error.jpg

Edited by rosie