Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store

Immo just seen your profile feed, whatever you think you've fucked up don't give up man this is a wonderful tool, my fkin ninja costume for sneaking round the GGG castle and I'd be lost without it. Sure someone of your talents can pull it back together so fight dude :)

Edited by bonebox

Immo just seen your profile feed, whatever you think you've fucked up don't give up man this is a wonderful tool, my fkin ninja costume for sneaking round the GGG castle and I'd be lost without it. Sure someone of your talents can pull it back together so fight dude :)

Immo ur a god! Dont give up!

Immo ur a god! Dont give up!

erm, thanks but no :D

mhmm i think i wanted to much ^^ and did not really took regular backups and at some time i had just no more point to return left ^^ Sure the one to blame is just and only me but maybe the good thing to this BS is that EB-Tools needed a fully rework anyways... it was just about time tio realisize that much stuff is working but wont lead any further ;)

Of curse the bad thing is that this means that there is quite some work to be done to get at a point where i can start on working on implementing all that crazy stuff i got in mind =(

i.e.

memory management done by EB-Tools automaticly while botting:

All in all this feature is working already but we dont need such crap when the rest is just as buggy as it is for now =(

Has anyone tested if EB-tools works with maps? I just want to use it to chage stashes and detect crashes etc.. If i uncheck all zones will it work? Sry not at home atm so cant check it myself...

EB-Tools.v2.2 shouldnt really have any problems with the new mapping feature since this feature overwrites the locations outside of maps as long as you got correct maps in stash to run. BUT i have not tested it so far!

I'm still running 2.1 and it's sweet I wouldn't say any rework needed :) No way of extracting your scripts from your compiled exe? I have uncompiled 1.9 still if it's any use to you. Love the mem management idea, also the auto skill leveling would be a monster, but know the feeling of losing motivation at a restart so do get it. Take a break from it what you've got already is one fine job, maybe you'll find some motivation :)

I'm still running 2.1 and it's sweet I wouldn't say any rework needed :) No way of extracting your scripts from your compiled exe? I have uncompiled 1.9 still if it's any use to you. Love the mem management idea, also the auto skill leveling would be a monster, but know the feeling of losing motivation at a restart so do get it. Take a break from it what you've got already is one fine job, maybe you'll find some motivation :)

Sure uncompiling would work but will give you only one big ahk file.. which is even more messed up then the original ;) Anyways rhanks m8 for helping me out but i think i got everything i need to continue, and yes bro reworking the project is needed and will have major priority!

If you need help immo, you have me on Skype.

I can help you out with GUI aswell..

on my way buddy =)

Posting here because I guess other people might need this as well:

What do I change so the EB-Tools doesn't stop trying restart the game - login, or make a gap of 2-3 mins between the default 2 tries -> give up?

Because when I get VPN Disconnect the tool is over - tries too fast a few times and than stops the boting session.

Hey Tweety,

email verification is still a bit buggy. I am currently working on it beenig more stable. To be honest... you should wait using this feature for version 2.3 ..

hey immo, its good to hear there will a 2.3 version :)

Ive tried using the 2.2 but cant get it to work with maps, its somehow stuck at wp selecting e.lab trying to resize the window. Do u have any suggestions? Its works ok with docks, but the zone changing doesnt work.

Hey Tweety,

email verification is still a bit buggy. I am currently working on it beenig more stable. To be honest... you should wait using this feature for version 2.3 ..

Wait, what? I am not talking about email verification.

My IP doesnt change from the VPN. I just get disconnected for ~60 seconds. During which EB-Tools tries to start the game and connect, doesn't happen for 2-3 tries and gives up.

10 seconds later the VPN is connected back and ready to be used but EB-Tool stopped.

Wait, what? I am not talking about email verification.

My IP doesnt change from the VPN. I just get disconnected for ~60 seconds. During which EB-Tools tries to start the game and connect, doesn't happen for 2-3 tries and gives up.

10 seconds later the VPN is connected back and ready to be used but EB-Tool stopped.

mhmm i have not implemented anything that would prevent Exiled Bot from logging in (even if the connect would fail for some times)! Just tried to reproduce what you described but cant seems to get this done...

i did disconnected my pc from the net and ran EB-Tools. Started it and from that EB-Tools started PoE & EB and EB started doing its work. After about 10mins and 50 Connecttries i stopped.

Do i still missunderstand you?

hey immo, its good to hear there will a 2.3 version :)

Ive tried using the 2.2 but cant get it to work with maps, its somehow stuck at wp selecting e.lab trying to resize the window. Do u have any suggestions? Its works ok with docks, but the zone changing doesnt work.

I have had this issue too for some time but could not really reproduce it since it was gone after an restart.... if you have this issue everytime please tell me your configuration

Edited by immo

wow this post achieved more then 20.000 views... celebration!! ;)

Winning!

I figured out what was bugging my mapping. Did a full restart and now everything works smooth... Especially with the .17c less crashes. 

Worth the wait I would say :)

One stupid question... If i dont have the email verification set up and would use just the unlock code (thats the retype password right?) it would automatically log me in after IP change right?

No if you uncheck the "auto unlock-code" feature you will also not reenter your Password if needed! But since this feature is more or less new, it seems to bug around abit! I am currently working on v2.4 almost all the time. 2,4 should include way better email verification system as well as some new fancy features ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE!
EB-Tools.v2.4

• gui overhaul
  • nice ghosted ui which highlights the current window
  • hide/show details for better use on low resolution systems/vm's
  • memory manager (see here for details)
  • added option to clear mem automaticly every 120sec.
  • /oos every X sec.
  • process startup fixed
  • map/zone switch implemented
  • added possibility to deactivate EB-Tools stashing-system and use the originial one
  • Life-Time botting stats
  • shitload bugfixing
  • added readme & donate button  :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6Hu9PNX.jpg

version: v2.4

zip.gif  EB-Tools.v2.4.zip   951.66KB

header_logo_shmodel-vflsZ7QsE.png  Dropbox [ext.download]

Edited by immo
  • Upvote 1

memory management:

This feature shall help users who are running a bigger botarmy on one system or which are having a slow system. It is unloading all dll's which you or your system has called since the last startup of windows. (it is the same function many system performance tools are using) So this is a function which is not exclusifly limited to PoE & EB.

Let your System run EB & PoE (the bot should run ofcurse ;>) and watch your memory via EB-Tools! When you are running both for some time (gets noticable after about 1 hour) Your memory usage gets more the longer you are running PoE (if it is running for a long time without a restart it is even more noticable)!

So, using the auro-mem option clears all unneeded memory every 150secs. That way your memory usage does not realy increases and thus your system/vms/poes/and so on is running way smoother even when botting for a long time without touching these.

main post updated, script preview now contains a movie instead of an animated gif ^^

be sure that your desirec value got saved correctly to the config file (check this file for "ResyncSpam" and tell me what value stands behind the "=") for me it is working perfectly...

Great work Immo! Works superb. Just my GUI is kind of distorted. Like it shrunk in the middle. Will post a screen when i get home. It doesnt affect the function tho :)

I'm having a problem running EBT. I'm getting an error after I start up the bot. At around 15 seconds in, where I either start putting stuff away to stash or enter a new zone (it loads), I get kicked by GGG getting an error message saying "too many actions are being performed". I have my OOS at 0. From my point of view, I don't see my mouse going crazy so the bot is injecting a lot of things when EBT is running. I, however, been watching my bot the last couple of hours and nothing else has been wrong. I am only running a flask multiscript along with my bot.