Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store

Hi, I love what you've done. Previously I always had a problem where my PoE client would crash after 1-2 hours. You could imagine how frustrating it was, turning my bot on around 9-10pm just before going to bed, only to wake up to find it had crashed around 11pm. Since using your script I get a full night of botting.

Unfortunately though, ever since the latest major PoE update, EB-Tools no longer detects that the mouse hasn't moved when the PoE client crashes and thus doesn't re-open the client and thus I can no longer get a full night of botting.

Is this a known issue by others? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

[solved] i have only change the difficulty setting and the zones to bot and it stop to work, any idea?

Edited by g3mini21

Hey folks,

i am back from vacation ;)

immo i would like if u add future to make /oos every 20-30sec like it has in gurud multi tool. Im running only docks and sometimes bot got ugly decync between levels and without oos he will stuck till map time is meet and reset. I was tested how bot runs with gurud script and with /oos every 20sec hes going very smooth. Can u add it? I perefer to run as less as possible ahk scripts coz of CPU usage so it will be great it u can put this on thx

Will be implemented with the next release of EB-Tools.

i feel like a deaf that can hear! really nice work! but i have one questiion, why when i clone my vm it's work only on one of five of mine?

Please try to delete the config.ini.

Im trying to use EB-tools But when bot try to select area gets stuck ..

mouse stuck on red points

Mhmm that wired. I cant remember that i have implemented any pixelsearchs. Even mousepositioning is limited to the unstuck feature "item on cursor"... Does this happen at all acts or just on act1?

Hi, I love what you've done. Previously I always had a problem where my PoE client would crash after 1-2 hours. You could imagine how frustrating it was, turning my bot on around 9-10pm just before going to bed, only to wake up to find it had crashed around 11pm. Since using your script I get a full night of botting.

Unfortunately though, ever since the latest major PoE update, EB-Tools no longer detects that the mouse hasn't moved when the PoE client crashes and thus doesn't re-open the client and thus I can no longer get a full night of botting.

Is this a known issue by others? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

EB-Tools / the mousemovement-detection doesn't care what Path of Exile Version you are running since that feature is not depending on a specific version (PoE aswell as EB). For me that feature is working correctly, even with version 1.1.1c released some minutes ago. Try deleting your config.ini and restart EB-Tools.

[solved] i have only change the difficulty setting and the zones to bot and it stop to work, any idea?

I am interested in your solution, even though I have not exactly understood the problem.

also happening to me when im running bot with ebtools without ebtools works fine

and yea ill answer for the one i quoted just tried on act 1 atm

havent tried on other acts ill let u know

Edited by sniper101

there is a way to make the ebtool not kill the poe.exe, but only stay in town between some session and another?

/ // //

g3mini21, on 23 Mar 2014 - 6:16 PM, said:snapback.png

I am interested in your solution, even though I have not exactly understood the problem.

/ / / /

i'd only reboot the vm

Just posting a short preview quickly on how it will continue with EB-Tools in the near future...

Currently I dont have that much spare time due to work and family, apart from that I currently primarily work on a new GUI and keep fixing existing bugs mainly. Recieving the mail to unlock an account via getmail (after your IP changed), parsing the mail to get the unlock code and finally unlocking the account is also progressing well, but it still falls short to the recognition whether an unlock code must be entered or the IP Ranges have just changed slightly, and so only the PW has to be re-entered...

there is a way to make the ebtool not kill the poe.exe, but only stay in town between some session and another?

I'll add that to my (meanwhile quite long) todolist... but dont expect any major updates in the next few days.

Hey immo and thanks for the great tool!

I have the following problem however: When the bot is stuck in some way, EB tools kills both processes (poe and bot) and then relaunches them in order to continue botting. However what happens often is, it launches the game, acknowledges that, then launches the bot, HERE the bot takes some time to load and while it's still loading the script says "starting to bot" thinking that the bot has already loaded but it has not. So nothing happens and it just stays like that. After some time it may or may not detect again that the mouse cursor has not moved, so it tries the same procedure and fails in the same way. Very frustrating stuff. 

Have you had that problem and do you know how I can fix it? Thanks!

yeah this problem is related to the authentification communication between ExiledBot and the Authserver to verify if you have an Elite Account or not. Sometimes the Server is very laggy which results in a protracted startup of Exiled Bot. However this should not happen normally when the Authserver is working like intended. Anyways i will add some WinWait checks for one of the next releases so that this should no longer occur.

Other than the missing icon error if you try to close using the window close rather than the script exit all working really well here thanks Immo :)

A feature request to add to your long list; be nice to have an option to exit on level up (or even better at a random point within say a couple of mins of level up). I'm sure unallocated skill points will be part of ggg bot formula (it would be one of mine), if one is imminent (e.g. looks like in next few hours) but you're going to leave the bot running much longer then this would help the tinfoil hatters (mine fits nice and snug and is several layers thick ;) ). Be useful too (from a safety aspect) when early levelling, can go so fast you can easy end up with 2 or 3 in no time unless you're fulltime babysitting, this would mean you could just set it off and check back in a bit with no exp earned past the level up (i.e. look human).

Cheers

Edited by bonebox
  • Upvote 1

mhmm nice idea bonebox! But wouldnt it be better when you could set the skillnodes (for lets say the next 10lvls) you would skill (if you where actually playing yourself) and EB-Tools skills the specific skillnodes for you on lvlup?! ;)

Damn, i think even if GGG wont care about unset skillpoints, i think giving EB-Tools the power to skill your char for you while leveling is a great Idea!! Nice suggestion, thanks again for that =)

Shouldnt be that hard to get implemented... we will see...

+5

anyone figure out a resolution for this yet?

I have not yet recieved any further informations on when / where / why this is happening... For me (and it seems for the majority of the users) this error is never occuring. So without any further informations i am not able to reproduce this...

Edited by immo

well it seems to me that its the eb client itself bug when its loading user config sometimes it refreshes the act to bot and that bug happens and it refreshes to a1n mudflats again

problem with ebtools is it always refresh the eb client thats why that bug keeps on happening.

Edited by sniper101

1. Then this is only happening on act1/normal?! Cuz as i tried to reproduce this error i let the bot run 1,5h act1 mudflats (merc) and did not see this stuck even once =(
  2. i am not seeing any soloution for now. Since i no i did not used a single line for pixel or picture search - i am mostly sure that the stuck ultimately does not originate from EB-Tools
  3. any further investigation is welcome!

Just because alot of people where asking about, i thought i let you know that i just finished the feature for account unlocking after IP change (using the unlock-code which GGG will send you via mail)! I will continue testing this abit for now just to be sure we wont encounter tons of shit again after it got public released...

New GUI is also almost done just some code copy/pasting from the old one's left... (ahk GUI is a major pain in the ass, wont happen again soon :P

well its happening on all acts and its not because of ebtools its because of the client itself the only reason why ebtools is related is because whenever it starts or reload when stuck it will use the user profile then the cycle of bug will happen again.. yet again im pretty confident to say that the bug isnt comming from ebtools

mhmm maybe i am just a little slow today (ssssssht!) but how exactly is the EB profile connected to this? (i think i have not yet correctly understood what's happening when this occurs)

that problem arises for me even after i closes ebtools and it only happens to me if i make a new profile and switch to it sometimes its not happening sometimes it does. the reason why its related to ebtools is because it constantly keep on choosing the profile u pick each time you restart or it reload due to w,e reason so the bug happens again 

Mhmm the only thing i now about profile problems is that after creating a new one @ ExiledBot you'll have to input your authentification for Exiled Bot again or you wouldnt activate the Elite status and thus cant bot after lvl 45. But if its any other flaw and this is getting even more worse cuz EB-Tools keeps restarting both process all the time then i recommend disabling the Mouse movement & Item stuck on cursor feature @ EB-Tools for now until we figured out what exactly is causing this... Since its quite wicket cuz this seem to happen only to a few users (as i mentioned earlier, i have not seen this behavior ever!)

• Upvote 1

Just a thought when you all say it's stuck on red points at area selection, do you mean mouse is stuck on one or other of those or that it gets stuck cycling between them? Just thinking maybe the area coords somehow got overwritten in the config.ini file, can't see how but if it's cycling on those points then that's something the bot is doing so must have had something changed in it's config as EB-Tools doesn't do any mouse movement just ini file writes. At point where it gets stuck kill both that and the bot without saving anything then take a copy of the ini files and compare them to a time when it's working, see if there's any differences.

• Upvote 1

Just a thought when you all say it's stuck on red points at area selection, do you mean mouse is stuck on one or other of those or that it gets stuck cycling between them? Just thinking maybe the area coords somehow got overwritten in the config.ini file, can't see how but if it's cycling on those points then that's something the bot is doing so must have had something changed in it's config as EB-Tools doesn't do any mouse movement just ini file writes. At point where it gets stuck kill both that and the bot without saving anything then take a copy of the ini files and compare them to a time when it's working, see if there's any differences.

+1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE!
EB-Tools.v2.2

- some minor bugfixes

added e-mail verification (SSL servers will not work yet, try mail.aol.com)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

automatic account-unlocking:

So yeah, finally done adding automatic e-mail varification to EB-Tools! Although I have used quite some time to test this function, I'm sure that it still needs way testing.

For this reason, and as always, I appriciate every feedback/help/input!

6Hu9PNX.jpg

version: v2.2

zip.gif  EB-Tools.v2.2.zip   546.04KB

header_logo_shmodel-vflsZ7QsE.png  Dropbox [ext.download]

If anyone is interested, here is a sneak-preview of the new Gui. 

esaqyos.jpg

Still alot of work to do but yet already way cleaner layout. The number of tabs will also get reduced. And a new method for "Zone-Selecting" will come...

but as i said... ahk&gui suxx almighty dick! (even with smartGui ^^)

Edited by immo

dont know mb its only me but after latest patch i start to get this few times a day:

seems like its happen after bot stuck, ebtools make a full reset but pressing right mouse click (why its even use right click?) right in desktop before poe screen uppear. And when poe screen eventually loaded its too late - mouse just keep clicking on "create" line. Dont understand why poe window not going active/at top

i got it on ebtools 2.1 and 2.2 aswell :(

ebt.png

Edited by mbxnir

Has anyone tested if EB-tools works with maps? I just want to use it to chage stashes and detect crashes etc.. If i uncheck all zones will it work? Sry not at home atm so cant check it myself...