Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store

press the start button?

if you dont see the GUI of EB-Tools, its probably out of you screen... (as stated here)

press the start button?

if you dont see the GUI of EB-Tools, its probably out of you screen... (as stated here)

Yes. when i press start button is opening the game and bot but then nothing else

i can see that in 2 lines of the config file there is an error:

restartMethod1=ERROR
restartMethod2=ERROR
Edited by nachzeher

do you have choosen the corect profile? did you correctly select your EB version?

Edited by immo

Hi all,

well i've got a problem.

When i launch it, i've to setup the 3 step .. but once done, the app go to minus (windows seven vm ware) and i dont have the config screen.

only minus icon on the windows

else , i tried on my seven (not vm ware system) and i't run good, i see the config screen ..

What can i do on vm ware to see it ?

thx

me too.

i also cant see the config screen in my main os system.

the newest version V2.02

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE!

EB-Tools.v2.03

fixed the "gui out of screen" bug

added display of runtimes (session & lifetime)
added pm detection
added option to pause botting on pm
added pm logging

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6Hu9PNX.jpg

version: v2.03

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

header_logo_shmodel-vflsZ7QsE.png  Dropbox [ext.download]

as you can detect if the game is running, is it possible to implements some type of watchdog that starts the Game again, when it got cloesed ?

(maybe when its time to change the zone, incluse a check if PoE is still running , and if not, just restart it)

the runtime timer doesn seem to work for me, goes too fast :)

Both timers or just one? Anyone else does have this problem?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE!
EB-Tools.v2.04

added Tooltips

- added "mouse-stuck-detection" & reacting to it (see here for details)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6Hu9PNX.jpg

version: v2.04

zip.gif  EB-Tools.v2.04.zip   366.95KB   0 downloads

Edited by immo

"mouse-stuck-detection"

How it works:

If this option is checked the script monitors the current mouseposition & saves them into a variable. Every 200 seconds the positions get compared. If the mousepositions didnt change then it is very likely that something went wrong. Maybe your PoE or you EB crashed or the bot got stuck at the socialtab or your guildstash. 

Restarts PoE & EB if:

• your PoE crashed and/or is currently not running
  • your EB crashed and/or is currently not running
  • your stuck at the socialtab
  • your stuck at your guildstash
After the restarts are done it continues botting...
  • Upvote 2

"mouse-stuck-detection"

How it works:

If this option is checked the script monitors the current mouseposition & saves them into a variable. Every 200 seconds the positions get compared. If the mousepositions didnt change then it is very likely that something went wrong. Maybe your PoE or you EB crashed or the bot got stuck at the socialtab or your guildstash. 

Restarts PoE & EB if:

Woooohoo

Edited by Ferlez

Hi Immo,

Wonderful job as ever :)

Just a thought: If the bot stops because of a full stash tab and it's trying to put something in out of the inv, won't it keep clicking in same place? If it does then that'll kick in the reset, but if the stash randomisation is off when it goes back in it'll do the same thing straight away, so could generate a stream of relogs which might look suspicious (this is my tinfoil hat talking here). People should manage their stashes admittedly but I've been caught out by an unusually kind rng before ;)

On the tinfoil hat have a feature request too: randomisation settings for zone times. I know I keep badgering you about it so if you're not into it then any chance I could have the uncompiled version of this so I can add it? it's something I really like having I'm still using my modded 1.9b because of it.

Thanks

Edited by bonebox

"mouse-stuck-detection"

How it works:

Restarts PoE & EB if:

holy shit! thats for real or im dreaming!?

On the tinfoil hat have a feature request too: randomisation settings for zone times. I know I keep badgering you about it so if you're not into it then any chance I could have the uncompiled version of this so I can add it? it's something I really like having I'm still using my modded 1.9b because of it.

UPDATE!

EB-Tools.v2.05

added timerange for Zonechange

added display of Status-Updates

trimmed the pm string

6Hu9PNX.jpg

version: v2.05

zip.gif  EB-Tools.v2.05.zip   367.35KB   0 downloads

Edited by immo
  • Upvote 1

Immo you are climbing the stairs to godly status in my botting world :)

Thanks man

I'd donate for all your work on this by the way, give the option....

And after a bit of testing all works sweeeeeeeet so far :)

Another feature request: Add command line option in your own exe so that it can autostart on run. Would enable other progs to start EB Tools (e.g. scheduled tasks which I use to give the bot human like breaks but could be other scripts people may want to write).

Thanks dude

This script seems very good. I would like to use it but I need what bonebox talk about in the previous post : a scheduler.

For now i'm using Exiled Insurance which works like a charm with this functionnality.

Great work anyway !

Another feature request: Add command line option in your own exe so that it can autostart on run. Would enable other progs to start EB Tools (e.g. scheduled tasks which I use to give the bot human like breaks but could be other scripts people may want to write).

Thanks dude

and the auto shutdown when theres update like autopoe does it will be further than godlike mode if those features were in

Edited by sniper101

and the auto shutdown when theres update like autopoe does it will be further than godlike mode if those features were in

you mean shutdown the whole machine or just script bot poe? I mean if not the whole machine simply use the --nopatch parameter

Another feature request: Add command line option in your own exe so that it can autostart on run. Would enable other progs to start EB Tools (e.g. scheduled tasks which I use to give the bot human like breaks but could be other scripts people may want to write).

Thanks dude

incomming

Star thanks Immo :)

Bug rep: Stash tab not changing on bot version m. Have tools set to 3-4 but it's stashing in 1, paused bot and checked bot config.ini it's still 1

Update: It's currently still set to stash 3-4 still but is showing "Current stash tab" as 2; something not quite right somewhere. Thanks Immo

Edited by bonebox

And after a bit of testing all works sweeeeeeeet so far  :)

This script seems very good. I would like to use it but I need what bonebox talk about in the previous post : a scheduler.

UPDATE!
EB-Tools.v2.06

added option to schedule botting time

added autostart-option

6Hu9PNX.jpg

version: v2.06

zip.gif  EB-Tools.v2.05.zip 367.92KB   

Bug rep: Stash tab not changing on bot version m. Have tools set to 3-4 but it's stashing in 1, paused bot and checked bot config.ini it's still 1

Update: It's currently still set to stash 3-4 still but is showing "Current stash tab" as 2; something not quite right somewhere. Thanks Immo

Mhmm, i never encountered this problem, for me it is/was working with v2.05 & 2.06... Please, try the new version and tell me if this issue still occurs. Thanks!