Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store

thanks for your commendation and your name-submission! Hopefully i will see some more Name-Suggestions for my script now...

Ah and btw. happy new year!

This script has been downloaded more than 300 times since the last update (the downloads from dropbox not even counting) and up to to a single user, nobody feels called upon to participate in the poll. It already was a pain in the ass to even gather 3 or 4 name suggestions!

completely disappointing...

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

[#10349]

You do not have permission to vote in this poll.

damn these restrictions on this board are so damn stupid! The same permission-problem exists when you're trying to download any boardattachments while not having a specific amount of posts...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INFO!

ExiledBot.Zone.Changer.v1.9

- Of course Catacombs are working with the latest version!

- This zone is named: "Catacombs"

Be sure to have your file config'd correctly!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi. My first post on this forum just to say cracking job, to both the bot creators and you for writing this script, was thinking of having a go at something like this myself then thought wonder if anyone else already has then found yours which is 100 times the job I could have done in any reasonable time so massive thanks! :D

Another name suggestion: Exiled Human (that's what everyone's trying to simulate after all!)

Could I be cheeky and request another variable - a random range of minutes to add to the specified zonechange time. Thinking how I play, I may grind the docks for a couple of hours, then library for half hour ish then catacombs for say 50 mins (all far from exact number of mins and very variable). So if I could set a zonechange of 30 mins (_timezonechange=30) + randomly up to 90 mins (lets say _timezonerange=90)  I'd have completely randomised zone timings - almost impossible to detect from their end. I can see I could add a random after the initial _timezonechange entry in your script but that I think would just set it once and I can't tell where else to place that random number generation in your loop further down so it'd be different every time it schedules the next zonechange.

Thanks again

Update: Got it working let me know if anyone else is interested in this.Thanks again immo this thing is fantastic :D

Edited by bonebox

So it works with Fellshire?

No, this zone does not have a Waypoint and is not supported by Exiled Bot.

I get an error!.

Error at line13

#Warn

This line doesnt contain recognize Action??!

What i can do

Try deleting this line.

Edited by immo

First of all, i dont have the garena Version so i cant test it. But all in all this script should work errorfree with both versions! Just config it correctly:

_name_poe = PathOfExile.exe ; Name of the game exe [normally: PathOfExile.exe]
_name_poe_win = Path of Exile ; Name of the window when you run game exe [normally: Path of Exile]

Any way to specify time-limit on a zone to zone basis? Im thinking it would be nice to run an easy zone, on my summoner, for like 30 secs to gather zombies. Then move onto the catacombs. And repeat.

I am currently testing/adding some new features but due to my lack of time this will still take some time.

great script, but cant seem to get it to work. The countdown timer runs, and after it reaches zero, it doesnt change the zone, the bot farms the same zone over and over. All the paths are correctly pasted, I have it set to 15min, I grind docks and sarn, and library. Ive tried everything. Any suggestions? thx for the help

_timeZoneChange = 15 ; Time in minutes until zoneChange will be initialized.

_numberOfZones = 3 ; enter your desired number of different zones you want to use. If using less then 5 zones the unnecessary variables will get skipped ("_zone_to_cleanX", "_zone_to_clean_actX" and "_zone_to_clean_difficultyX").

_zone_to_clean1 = the_docks ; enter desired Zone 1 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]

_zone_to_clean_act1 = 3 ; enter desired act for Zone 1

_zone_to_clean_difficulty1 = 3 ; enter desired difficulty for Zone 1 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_zone_to_clean2 = the_city_of_sarn ; enter desired Zone 2 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]

_zone_to_clean_act2 = 3 ; enter desired act for Zone 2

_zone_to_clean_difficulty2 = 3 ; enter desired difficulty for Zone 2 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_zone_to_clean3 = the_docks ; enter desired Zone 3 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]

_zone_to_clean_act3 = 3 ; enter desired act for Zone 3

_zone_to_clean_difficulty3 = 3 ; enter desired difficulty for Zone 3 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_zone_to_clean4 = lunaris_temple ; enter desired Zone 4 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]

_zone_to_clean_act4 = 3 ; enter desired act for Zone 4

_zone_to_clean_difficulty4 = 3 ; enter desired difficulty for Zone 4 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_zone_to_clean5 = the_library ; enter desired Zone 5 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]

_zone_to_clean_act5 = 3 ; enter desired act for Zone 5

_zone_to_clean_difficulty5 = 3 ; enter desired difficulty for Zone 5 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_numberOfStashTabs = 1 ; enter your desired number of different stashTabs you want to use. If using less then 5 stashTabs the unnecessary variables will get skipped.

_stash_tab_to_use1 = 1 ; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]

_stash_tab_to_use2 = 2 ; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]

_stash_tab_to_use3 = 3 ; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]

_stash_tab_to_use4 = 4 ; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]

_stash_tab_to_use5 = 5 ; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]

_path_bot = C:\Users\xxxxx\Desktop\Exiled Bot Beta v0.15 ; Path to your Exiled.Bot

_path_poe = C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile ; Path where to where you installed PoE. [don't include game.exe]

_name_poe = PathOfExile.exe ; Name of the game exe [normally: PathOfExile.exe]

_name_bot = ExiledBot.exe ; Name of the ExiledBot exe [normally: ExiledBot GUI.exe]

_name_poe_win = Path of Exile ; Name of the window when you run game exe [normally: Path of Exile]

_name_bot_win = Exiled Bot (Elite) ; Name of the window when you run exilebot exe [for elites normally: Exiled Bot (Elite)]

1. what about:

_profile_bot = immo ; Name of the Exiled Bot profile used. If you didnt created a new profile use: "default"!

_ZCPause = F10 ; Hotkey to pause/unpause script

_EBReload = F11 ; EB Hotkey to reload ini

_EBPause = F12 ; EB Hotkey to pause/unpause the bot

2. Is your bots config.ini (the one in the folder of your used profile!) write protected?
  3. Do you have all necessary rights to modify and save files? (admin would be best)

does this ahk is able to read the stash or just always change after x minutes?(30 mins in 1 ; 30 mins in 2 ; 30 mins in 3...?)

thanks for sharing