Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store

hey I liked your script, overhauled it though and added a gui, you can get it here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/46434785/AutoHotkey/ZoneChanger2.ahk

Capture.PNG

it lists all the available waypoints that are in the coordinates ini

I haven't done anything with difficulty yet so those checkboxes don't work it's defaulted to normal, but you can change that in the script.  I'll have an option to randomize difficulties.

Wanted to also have some sort of scheduler, that starts & quits the programs at different times of the day, haven't gotten that to work yet.

I think it would be good to also randomize the time of runs, the script sets whatever you set for zone changing for run times also.

I removed stash tabs atm too.

Update changes which waypoints will get visited, first time it will start the programs if they aren't already started.

feel free to add to it.

• Upvote 1

yea as in you don't have to baby sit it,

again it doesn't have all the features as the immo's script

like switching stash tabs atm

also difficulty is fixed to normal (atm) but you can edit the script

and also that it set's your map runtime the same as zone change times, but I'll later add separate fields for those (you can remove that single line if you want)

i feel redundant

Your newest version (1.7 or 1.6c as listed in the script) is not working for me. There is no overlay, and it makes PoE go into fullscreen mode sometimes while bugs the game and freezes it.

you can edit it, but I'm reworking it today so difficulty should work by the end of the day

I'm working on the scheduler, right now for starting and stopping the programs at certain hours of the day

had my character doing 10000 chickens over the night, so I'm gonna see into force quitting/warning if the player makes consequetive logins and log outs.

i should probably make another thread

Edited by MekongSwells

this script doesnt work what so ever..

doesnt change zones for shit

half the time it dont even come up like the old version did

/rage

well... rage away

Just to make sure you configured everything right in the setup tab paths etc

It isn't preconfigured for elite accounts which immo's script is

you'll have to change "Title of EB process:"  To the title in the titlebar of the Elite Exiled-bot Program

also since I'm not elite, it doesn't go through the exiled-bot configuration correctly I assume, since there's a splash screen for non-elite accounts

if you try it with a non-elite bot i think it should work fine

Anyways I'm done with the difficulties, and scheduler I just have to tweak a couple of things and I'll have a new build up today.  I'll have different configurations for whether you are elite or not.

well... rage away

Just to make sure you configured everything right in the setup tab paths etc

It isn't preconfigured for elite accounts which immo's script is

you'll have to change "Title of EB process:"  To the title in the titlebar of the Elite Exiled-bot Program

also since I'm not elite, it doesn't go through the exiled-bot configuration correctly I assume, since there's a splash screen for non-elite accounts

if you try it with a non-elite bot i think it should work fine

Anyways I'm done with the difficulties, and scheduler I just have to tweak a couple of things and I'll have a new build up today.  I'll have different configurations for whether you are elite or not.

well i actually got it to work last night finally... i found out that u cant change any settings.. u have to run 5 scripts and it has to be 15 mins each... that worked for me atleast lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIXED! (hopefully ;>)

ExiledBot.Zone.Changer.v1.8

- Hopefully fixed ALL errors (everything should work perfectly again) 

- added logging...

Be sure to have your file config'd correctly!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ExiledBot Zone-Changer v1.8 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

zip.gif  ExiledBot.Zone.Changer.v1.8.zip   3.74KB

header_logo_shmodel-vflsZ7QsE.png  Dropbox [ext.download]

tested the new Version for ~2h and no issues for me yet! zoneChanging is working / stashTabChanging is working / inGame overlay is working

btw. logfile will be created automaticly on the first run and is located where your ExiledBot.Zone.Changer.v1.8.ahk is...

Bot stopped trying to pick an item which can't click cause window of status appears on Up-Right Corner...Should fix that :D

UPDATED!

ExiledBot.Zone.Changer.v1.9

- Script now wont select the same stashTab and/or Zone twice in a row. 

- repositioned the Tooltip

Be sure to have your file config'd correctly!!

ExiledBot Zone-Changer v1.9 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

zip.gif  ExiledBot.Zone.Changer.v1.9.zip   3.81KB

header_logo_shmodel-vflsZ7QsE.png  Dropbox [ext.download]

I am running latest version, 1.9, the tooltip is repositioned - therefore I am sure I am on 1.9, however it doesn't change neither the zone, neither the stash tab.

Here's the config I am using:

; User Config
; Edit the following variables according to your needs.

_timeZoneChange = 10								; Time in minutes until zoneChange will be initialized.

_numberOfZones = 3								; enter your desired number of different zones you want to use. If using less then 5 zones the unnecessary variables will get skipped ("_zone_to_cleanX", "_zone_to_clean_actX" and "_zone_to_clean_difficultyX").

_zone_to_clean1 = the_docks						; enter desired Zone 1 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]
_zone_to_clean_act1 = 3							; enter desired act for Zone 1
_zone_to_clean_difficulty1 = 3					; enter desired difficulty for Zone 1 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_zone_to_clean2 = the_city_of_sarn				; enter desired Zone 2 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]
_zone_to_clean_act2 = 3							; enter desired act for Zone 2
_zone_to_clean_difficulty2 = 3					; enter desired difficulty for Zone 2 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_zone_to_clean3 = the_docks						; enter desired Zone 3 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]
_zone_to_clean_act3 = 3							; enter desired act for Zone 3
_zone_to_clean_difficulty3 = 3					; enter desired difficulty for Zone 3 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_zone_to_clean4 = lunaris_temple				; enter desired Zone 4 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]
_zone_to_clean_act4 = 3							; enter desired act for Zone 4
_zone_to_clean_difficulty4 = 3					; enter desired difficulty for Zone 4 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_zone_to_clean5 = the_library					; enter desired Zone 5 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]
_zone_to_clean_act5 = 3							; enter desired act for Zone 5
_zone_to_clean_difficulty5 = 3					; enter desired difficulty for Zone 5 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_numberOfStashTabs = 3							; enter your desired number of different stashTabs you want to use. If using less then 5 stashTabs the unnecessary variables will get skipped.

_stash_tab_to_use1 = 1							; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]
_stash_tab_to_use2 = 2							; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]
_stash_tab_to_use3 = 3							; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]
_stash_tab_to_use4 = 4							; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]
_stash_tab_to_use5 = 5							; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]

I am sure that profile name and game/bot path are correct, otherwise the script wouldn've worked. It chooses the correct profile etc.

Any ideas what am I doing wrong?

The timer goes off and resets, but nothing happens.

I am running latest version, 1.9, the tooltip is repositioned - therefore I am sure I am on 1.9, however it doesn't change neither the zone, neither the stash tab.

Here's the config I am using:

; User Config

_timeZoneChange = 10								; Time in minutes until zoneChange will be initialized.

_numberOfZones = 3								; enter your desired number of different zones you want to use. If using less then 5 zones the unnecessary variables will get skipped ("_zone_to_cleanX", "_zone_to_clean_actX" and "_zone_to_clean_difficultyX").

_zone_to_clean1 = the_docks						; enter desired Zone 1 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]
_zone_to_clean_act1 = 3							; enter desired act for Zone 1
_zone_to_clean_difficulty1 = 3					; enter desired difficulty for Zone 1 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_zone_to_clean2 = the_city_of_sarn				; enter desired Zone 2 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]
_zone_to_clean_act2 = 3							; enter desired act for Zone 2
_zone_to_clean_difficulty2 = 3					; enter desired difficulty for Zone 2 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_zone_to_clean3 = the_docks						; enter desired Zone 3 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]
_zone_to_clean_act3 = 3							; enter desired act for Zone 3
_zone_to_clean_difficulty3 = 3					; enter desired difficulty for Zone 3 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_zone_to_clean4 = lunaris_temple				; enter desired Zone 4 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]
_zone_to_clean_act4 = 3							; enter desired act for Zone 4
_zone_to_clean_difficulty4 = 3					; enter desired difficulty for Zone 4 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_zone_to_clean5 = the_library					; enter desired Zone 5 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]
_zone_to_clean_act5 = 3							; enter desired act for Zone 5
_zone_to_clean_difficulty5 = 3					; enter desired difficulty for Zone 5 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_numberOfStashTabs = 3							; enter your desired number of different stashTabs you want to use. If using less then 5 stashTabs the unnecessary variables will get skipped.

_stash_tab_to_use1 = 1							; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]
_stash_tab_to_use2 = 2							; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]
_stash_tab_to_use3 = 3							; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]
_stash_tab_to_use4 = 4							; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]
_stash_tab_to_use5 = 5							; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]

I am sure that profile name and game/bot path are correct, otherwise the script wouldn've worked. It chooses the correct profile etc.

Any ideas what am I doing wrong?

The timer goes off and resets, but nothing happens.

Quickly checked your settings and everything seems ok, maybe your config.ini is "read-only"?! That's the only idea i got for now...

The previous versions worked perfectly for you?

i have same problem as Tweety my config:

; ,---------------------------------------------------------.
; | ExiledBot.Zone.Changer [incl. stashTab changing] by immo! |
; `---------------------------------------------------------´
;
; This script can be found here:
; http://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/814-upd-v16-automatic-zone-changer-incl-stashtab-changing/
; If you have any questions or comments please post them there as well. I wont do any support via PM! Use the Thread.
; If you think you can help improve this project - I am looking for contributors! So PM me if you think you can help.
;
; Version: v1.9

#NoEnv ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
#Warn ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
#Persistent ; Only the user can kill the application
SendMode Input ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
StringCaseSense, On ; Match strings with case.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%
CoordMode, ToolTip, Relative
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2

; User Config

_timeZoneChange = 1 ; Time in minutes until zoneChange will be initialized.

_numberOfZones = 1 ; enter your desired number of different zones you want to use. If using less then 5 zones the unnecessary variables will get skipped ("_zone_to_cleanX", "_zone_to_clean_actX" and "_zone_to_clean_difficultyX").

_zone_to_clean1 = the_library ; enter desired Zone 1 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]
_zone_to_clean_act1 = 3 ; enter desired act for Zone 1
_zone_to_clean_difficulty1 = 3 ; enter desired difficulty for Zone 1 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_zone_to_clean2 = the_library ; enter desired Zone 2 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]
_zone_to_clean_act2 = 3 ; enter desired act for Zone 2
_zone_to_clean_difficulty2 = 3 ; enter desired difficulty for Zone 2 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_zone_to_clean3 = the_library ; enter desired Zone 3 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]
_zone_to_clean_act3 = 3 ; enter desired act for Zone 3
_zone_to_clean_difficulty3 = 3 ; enter desired difficulty for Zone 3 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_zone_to_clean4 = the_library ; enter desired Zone 4 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]
_zone_to_clean_act4 = 3 ; enter desired act for Zone 4
_zone_to_clean_difficulty4 = 3 ; enter desired difficulty for Zone 4 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_zone_to_clean5 = the_library ; enter desired Zone 5 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]
_zone_to_clean_act5 = 3 ; enter desired act for Zone 5
_zone_to_clean_difficulty5 = 3 ; enter desired difficulty for Zone 5 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_numberOfStashTabs = 3 ; enter your desired number of different stashTabs you want to use. If using less then 5 stashTabs the unnecessary variables will get skipped.

_stash_tab_to_use1 = 2 ; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]
_stash_tab_to_use2 = 3 ; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]
_stash_tab_to_use3 = 4 ; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]
_stash_tab_to_use4 = 5 ; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]
_stash_tab_to_use5 = 6 ; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]

_path_bot = C:\ściąganie\Exiled Bot Beta v0.13f RC
_path_poe = C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile ; Path where to where you installed PoE. [don't include game.exe]
_name_poe = PathOfExile.exe ; Name of the game exe [normally: PathOfExile.exe]
_name_bot = ExiledBot GUI.exe ; Name of the ExiledBot exe [normally: ExiledBot GUI.exe]
_name_poe_win = Path of Exile ; Name of the window when you run game exe [normally: Path of Exile]
_name_bot_win = Exiled Bot (Elite) ; Name of the window when you run exilebot exe [for elites normally: Exiled Bot (Elite)]

_profile_bot = 72 MARUDER ; Name of the Exiled Bot profile used. If you didnt created a new profile use: default!

;

; http://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/814-upd-v16-automatic-zone-changer-incl-stashtab-changing/

; If you have any questions or comments please post them there as well. I wont do any support via PM! Use the Thread.

; If you think you can help improve this project - I am looking for contributors! So PM me if you think you can help.

;

#NoEnv ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.

SendMode Input ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.

#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2

; User Config

_numberOfZones = 1 ; enter your desired number of different zones you want to use. If using less then 5 zones the unnecessary variables will get skipped ("_zone_to_cleanX", "_zone_to_clean_actX" and "_zone_to_clean_difficultyX").

_zone_to_clean1 = the_library ; enter desired Zone 1 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]

_zone_to_clean_difficulty1 = 3 ; enter desired difficulty for Zone 1 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_zone_to_clean2 = the_library ; enter desired Zone 2 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]

_zone_to_clean_difficulty2 = 3 ; enter desired difficulty for Zone 2 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_zone_to_clean3 = the_library ; enter desired Zone 3 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]

_zone_to_clean_difficulty3 = 3 ; enter desired difficulty for Zone 3 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_zone_to_clean4 = the_library ; enter desired Zone 4 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]

_zone_to_clean_difficulty4 = 3 ; enter desired difficulty for Zone 4 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_zone_to_clean5 = the_library ; enter desired Zone 5 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]

_zone_to_clean_difficulty5 = 3 ; enter desired difficulty for Zone 5 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_numberOfStashTabs = 3 ; enter your desired number of different stashTabs you want to use. If using less then 5 stashTabs the unnecessary variables will get skipped.

_stash_tab_to_use1 = 2 ; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]

_stash_tab_to_use2 = 3 ; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]

_stash_tab_to_use3 = 4 ; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]

_stash_tab_to_use4 = 5 ; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]

_stash_tab_to_use5 = 6 ; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]

_path_poe = C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile ; Path where to where you installed PoE. [don't include game.exe]

_name_bot = ExiledBot GUI.exe ; Name of the ExiledBot exe [normally: ExiledBot GUI.exe]

_name_poe_win = Path of Exile ; Name of the window when you run game exe [normally: Path of Exile]

_name_bot_win = Exiled Bot (Elite) ; Name of the window when you run exilebot exe [for elites normally: Exiled Bot (Elite)]

_profile_bot = 72 MARUDER ; Name of the Exiled Bot profile used. If you didnt created a new profile use: default! 

i had mistake in _path_bot = i fix it and bot change location and stash tab

Edited by shadq

i had mistake in _path_bot = i fix it and bot change location and stash tab

Yeah, you'll have to be 100% sure that all values are entered correctly! If, like for you, you entered a wrong profile name then the script doesnt find your bots config.ini since it's saved in a subfolder which is called like the profile you entered within EB.

so better double check the config part ;>

Edited by immo

;

;

#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2

; User Config

During the holidays I had no time to deal with your problem earlier, sorry for that.

While only using one zone the script seems to fuck up a lot... :(Please try to change "_numberOfZones" to a value >= 2! If you enter the same settings for zone1 and zone2 you're still going to bot only one zone! (Like you already have in the posted condig!)

I suspect that there are problems in the random generation when only one zone is present... After the whole Christmas/Newyear Massaker is over i will try to provide a better solution, but for now the above should do fine too... hopefully ;>

btw. did you see the ingameTooltip while "_numberOfZones" is set to "1"?

Edited by immo

I've just started using the zone changer/stash tabs script and it's great so far.  Thank you!  You know, if you keep adding useful features to it, you may have to call it "EB Tools"  :)

I am sure you and the community will be able to come up with a great name, but that's my submission.  Thanks again.