Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
hamncheese

Exiled Bot Feature Request

Exiled Bot Request  

280 members have voted

1. 1. Which Feature do u want the Dev to focus on

• Progression - 1 click auto questing and leveling !
    • Make Map League option available
    • Casting Auras at HideOut
    • GCP sell recipe
    • Do Masters quests
    • Use Movement Skill for moving
    • Bug Fix : Stuck on Stairs, Wall, etc
    • 3 Chaos Recipe
    • Map Rolling - Augmenting/ Pack Size
    • Custom Stash Tab

Yep, progression I think is the biggest and most important thing. And bug fixes are the second most important (Stability of the bot if you want to be exact, less stucks and even more importantly flawlessly killing and restarting a frozen client/error). The bot needs to be able to run at least 12+ hours without anyone having to check on it.

Please make Autoupdate finally!

Every version set my setting - its so long

Copy and paste your ini files from the old folder to new when there isn't a large bot version update.  Takes a minute or two.

I would request atlas progression. Ran for several days on a new account and saw he only did 5 different maps the whole time. Hopefully everything being worked on for progression will be helpful towards V3.0 otherwise wouldn't it all be a waste?

I would request atlas progression. Ran for several days on a new account and saw he only did 5 different maps the whole time. Hopefully everything being worked on for progression will be helpful towards V3.0 otherwise wouldn't it all be a waste?

Did you have the maps upgraded to magic maps?

Hi, the most important thing for bot is auto follow option, can it be completed at least at half manual stage (follow on map without entering instances).

It was written on forum that bot can attack summons of other character, unfortunately it's not true.

Please suggest if this option could be provided for general or private usage. TY

well, i would like to have dx11 support for the bot, i have tried every single thing to get poe to work on a vmware machine in dx9 and it just doesn't run, so if the bot could support dx11 that would solve all my problems and it would be awesome. to clarify, i can indeed run dx9 in my physical pc and the bot works wonders, just not in vms for some reason there the game only runs in dx11, i know this sounds like something that should be posted elsewhere i just dont know where, still dx11 support would be nice.

21 hours ago, Maho said:

Directx 11 support muss be have because to many people used whit VMware and vmware work whit dx11 best performance.

Totally agree. That would be great!