Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
whaleysean

This brings me back, Thank You!

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who botted D2, keep in mind I was in high school when I did. It was so much fun coming home from school to a stash full of stuff. I still remember gearing up my sorc for Pindle runs. And then it happened! I came home to an unidentified hydra bow in my inventory! Was like Christmas. Brings me back.

Thank you for making this bot. Thank you for listening to the community, making adjustments, adding features, and improving the bot. The work you -THREE- are doing is amazing.

Going to donate next paycheck.

Keep up the good work!

-Sean

I got into Diablo 2 botting pretty late, but I know exactly what you mean man. Every day was like Christmas morning. I'd wake up before my high-school alarm clock to check my overnight findings. These guys are fucking geniuses!

If the bot is ever in jeopardy of having enough funds to continue improvements, you can count on me to keep giving!

There are those to bot to make money or increase their status. I however bot for exactly the same reason you mention. I love opening my inventory and seeing what wonderful surprise is waiting.

Hah, that's exactly what I told my wife the other day "every morning is like Christmas!". I recently lost all my bots and I decided to go legit for a while, no more botting. That lasted all of three days. I realized real quick, I enjoy botting this game a lot more than playing it. I don't use RMT or anything, I just enjoy the thrill of opening up that stash to see what new goodies I've got. These guys have done a great job, glad I could donate to the cause.

Sign in to follow this