Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Truffa

Vaal Discipline and other survival mechanics

Hi everyone, is there an option or a settings file that I can edit to use something like vaal discipline under X% es/hp? Maybe a workaround with flask settings, like putting the vaal discipline hotkey in the Flask X, that triggers below X% es/hp. My char is capable of making high tier maps, but without using this +1600 es boost from these skills on low life, is pretty hard to survive with some bosses... introducing this feature would help so much in terms of deaths. I found it a bit strange to not have an option like this in the whole EB. Thanks in advance, good work

Of course there is such option. Go to combat tab. Set high priority, appropriate cooldown and type of mobs you want certain skill to be used at (uniq in your case). This solution works perfectly.

Of course there is such option. Go to combat tab. Set high priority, appropriate cooldown and type of mobs you want certain skill to be used at (uniq in your case). This solution works perfectly.

Thanks, this helped. I would rather check for my character hp/es, the risk is that the vaal discipline gets used while my shield is full and the boss is not even touching me. But if there's no other option... I'll try my best to make it work  :P  What about flasks, can they be used when encounter a boss or something else? Is the combat tab working with numbers for flask?

Edited by Truffa

Try setting max distance to low value 10-15) to be sure that bot uses this skill when boss is near.

Yes, you can and you should set up flasks the same way as combat skills. Use add skill button.

Try setting max distance to low value 10-15) to be sure that bot uses this skill when boss is near.

Yes, you can and you should set up flasks the same way as combat skills. Use add skill button.

Thank you very much, I'm sure this post will be useful to other community members!