Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
mrowen

Exiled Bot Beta v0.63e Bug

I downloaded the new bot to test it out, 

After configuring everything i noticed that the bot doesn't start up correctly. i choose my path of exile to let bot start the game itself. it opens to the log in screen but when going to character selection and choosing my character it disconnects itself. and after 2 tries i think it closes the game and restarts it. when starting up manually and going into my character manually. everything seems to go smooth but after 5 to 10 minutes the bot randomly disconnects me and the whole proces starts again. 

I believe it is because of this: 

Now bot terminates poe process if it is frozen. It will restart poe after if user specified the Path in Client tab. 

Because i am running the bot on a virtual machine it is a bit slower than normal. and the bot seems to think its frozen because of that ? 

Edit: After Running a couple more tests, it seems the ingame disconnections are also related to the bot terminates poe process if it is frozen. is there a way to turn it off i cant find anything in systems.ini.

Also the bot seems to crash itself randomly when it disconnects me. 

Edited by mrowen

It happenes to me aswell bot terminates my poe client because it gets little bit frozen, it will just got unfrozen after awhile, but bot shuts it down.

afaik you are able to disable it, when you don't setup your path of exile path in the gui. bot won't do any more restarts.

depending how stable poe runs for you, you don't need to use the restart option. just start poe manually, start the bot, and everything is fine.

If you dont setup path in bot client settings bot wont restart poe but there is still problem that bot shuts down poe due to new frozen termination process, and then i have to manualy start poe again.

If you dont setup path in bot client settings bot wont restart poe but there is still problem that bot shuts down poe due to new frozen termination process, and then i have to manualy start poe again.

ye just saw it myself.

try to increase

Added new key in system.ini : "frozen_process_timeout" (default value is 60000).

I set timeout to 1200000 to avoid this. Just use any high number. Even 5 minutes could be enough.

Edited by SupZerg

I set timeout to 1200000 to avoid this. Just use any high number. Even 5 minutes could be enough.

I tried upping the number to 120.k then 240 still did not help. I have it set on 2mil right now and even with that it still closes the game. is there a way to actually turn this feature off.  

after checking the lastrun log i found the following. 

2016-09-28 15:45:52 [info] -> PoE process frozen for more than 22200000 milliseconds, terminating it..

Since 5 minutes = 300k miliseconds it is not affiliated with the amount of time. there seems to be something wrong 

Again the same thing is happening to me i upped the frozen_process_timeout to 960000 but again the bot is terminating poe.

PoE process frozen for more than 960000 milliseconds, terminating it..

No, i have also heard nothing from Alk.. i don't even know if he is aware of the problem . A simple i am aware or i am working on it would suffice which he normally always replied to within a day or 2. maybe he is away or something

I don't think it's the bot's fault since for many - it's working.

It has probably something to do with VM software or system installed on it (stripped version of windows).

I have the same problem, and the "frozen_process_timeout" increase does not solve it. It looks like system with low performance in terms of CPU might be affected.

Sign in to follow this