Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
PoEr

v 0.11 thoughts and issues

I tried this new version 0.11 briefly.

Good things first:

1) Looks like the infinite looping in pathfinding is fixed. It does loop for a couple of times and then walks away, and that fixes the loop. Great job!

2) Portal scroll support - exactly what we've all been waiting for

Some issues:

1) F12 does not consistently unpause the bot (we had this problem several versions before, it seems to have made its way back in). Update: I believe RC fixed it.

2) Portal back to town: Does the bot only use a scroll or can it also use a portal gem? What happens if the bot runs out of portal scrolls in inventory while picking up scrolls is disabled?

3) Bot still stuck around stairs at docks twice today.

4) Permanently stuck in town after portal back to town from docks, happened twice. It happened even when I turned stashing off. Still gets stuck in town in RC version. This could be very suspicious because other players can see you running back and forth in town in a loop, and may report you.

5) Occasional stucks at barrels when it's trying to break a barrel that is behind other barrels. It'll be great if the bot can use shift+click to break barrels and crates.

6) If I'm using zoomhack, sometimes bot moves mouse pointer to a very far away monster, and is just stuck there because monster is too far away.

7) Stashing still assumes a default of four tabs, more tabs are difficult to get working - it's a hit and try.

Still testing, will update this thread later.

2) I very interesing too, I always off pickup scroll

3) My bot regular stuck on the stairs at the docks, it usually happens when the same distance on the right and left are chest. Because of this, I turned off the loot chests = (

sorry for my english

at the docks i turn chest loot off. the only Problem now is that he stuck after town portal. i loot scrolls. when he loot no portal scroll after stashing he chicken. sorry for my english ;)

What happens if the bot runs out of portal scrolls in inventory while picking up scrolls is disabled?

Bot uses the old chicken method like it was before the TP Patch.

Permanently stuck in town after portal back to town from docks, happened twice. It happened even when I turned stashing off.

I get stuck for several times in Town Act 3 too but I am not using the TP method, I am still using the chicken method. Always getting stuck in the nearby area of that NPC Maramoa.

@ 2) issue:

first thing i tested ;) the bot seems to chicken instead of portal scroll.

overall the new version is rly nice and working very good for me.

+1 on portal gem usage. but honestly not too important atm. since u can find plenty of scrolls in each run.

also not optimal to loot scrolls all the time, but with stashing they dont rly waste alot of space compared to other items.

Portal gem is very slow to cast + if a creature hits you even more slow. I would actually like to disable scroll of wisdom and stick with the scrolls.

Portal gem is very slow to cast + if a creature hits you even more slow. I would actually like to disable scroll of wisdom and stick with the scrolls.

yep

think in some other thread i suggested some max value when looting scrolls. so just looting up to this value and stop afterwards. thats basically what normal players doing aswell.

I'm running 2 new accounts partied up. One is Workstation the other Host both separate Vpn connections.

Made level 30 at this point and no ban yet.

So relating to the topic conversation:-

Things i think are working with this current version are portaling in and out of a zone and chickening only on death seems to be under their radar for bot detection, if these accounts are here in a week or more we will know for sure.

Things that could be improved :-

Stuck on Boxes and chest - As i'm running two accounts partied i'm finding they can get in each others way clicking the same box nothing seems to happen (I get round this by manually pausing the bot on the host and destroying the box with ground attack) My suggestion is the bot opens crates barrels etc with attack rather than click.

I would also like to see (Yes i'm being greedy) option for Bot to click the partied members zone when it ctrl clicks for new zone. ( currently i have to manually play one of these accounts as they near the end of their zone percentage clearance)

Would dearly love to see the option to 'Stack' zones to clear timers for each etc.

I also got caught in a loop when my inventory was full (I had turned off stashing as i was stashing portal gems) So a fix for stashing portal scrolls and or loop crash.

Anyway very happy with this version as since it's inception i have not received an account ban.

+1 to opening boxes

partying with the bot is currently not in work i think. might come in the future.

but the bot is still beta and it alrdy has plenty of rly nice features.

YEr not asking for it tomorrow:P

Just seems to me rather than always opening anew instance it could check for the instance that has the party member highlighted in it always the top i believe. YEs you would need to set up a master toon running lower percentage area clear and the others higher but seems like everything is in place to make this an easy option.??

Devs will correct my inept thinking here if i'm wrong i'm sure.

Another thought.

Can we have an option to portal out on life precentage/es percentage chicken. Ie rather than logout with run the same action on percentage of area cleared (open inv, use portal scroll)

partying:

takes time and alot of thoughts. so better get ur bots working without it for now.

chickening:

using portal scroll and chicken that way takes too long. ull mostly be dead before u portaled out. also no clue why u want it to use portal for chickening. there is no reason for it.

Well thats your opinion man. Me i'm of the opinion loggin out 1000 times in 24hrs gets you flagged. I'll tip my hat if these accounts get banned not loggin in and out.

However I hate dying and loggin out for this test and every unfortunate death and logout makes my skin itch...hihih

Edit#

thinking about it surely the time to click 'i' and scroll is exactly the saem time as 'esc' and logout.

1. we are only talking about chickening when on low life/es atm.

so its not 1k times per hour. the normal way to leave a zone is alrdy working with portal scrolls.

also the time isnt the same. when logging out ur disconnecting from the server. if ur portaling its the same as using a portal to the next zone. until the loading screen appears monsters can still hit u. it takes longer.

Sign in to follow this