Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
exilebot1218

Question

About Skill usage, the bot only seems to use the left clicker for damage skills, which is weird.

I had the left click mouse set as move and the bot just moved towards enemies and didnt use attack skills on right click mouse, so i ended up moving my infernal blow to the left click, it works fine, sometimes.

However, the bot does use auras and buffs correctly (sometimes it just spams Blood Rage, doesnt happen often).
Sometimes when the bot kills a bunch of mobs, it would just left click one spot and spam "alt"

Its not that bad since the bot would time out and relog and work fine but it sucks when Mapping.

The bot will open another map when it does relog so im stuck at farming dried lake which I really dont want to do.

What can I do to optimize the:
Combat Issue
Movement Issue
Mapping Issue

If possible can you guys send me your personal pickits or the whole exile bot folder?

My build is Facebreaker Infernal Blow (Grace + Blood Rage)

Thank you very much and have a nice day!

salut

on the left mouse u can set an movement skill like leap slam .....or  any atk (frenzy) so the bot will hit the mob once he is in the range or jump to him.

right u need ur main skill (infernal blow) ....so ur char will atk all what is close to him (reconfig the range ....if u have + to unarm)

bloodrage i use in an cwdt setup or u give this skill the higher prio and let the bot spam this skill all 10 sec (shift)

dont run the shit maps :D .....if u see that ur bot stuck on an map shut it off and let him  run other maps

cheers :)

Thank you kindly for your reply.

I feel like this "f" patch is working better than the "e" patch and I honestly think i have no trouble with movement right now.

Thank you and I apologize. I am new to the forum.

This bug happens often

Lol_zps56d8xapg.png

After I kill a bunch of mobs, the bot would sometimes just click around and not move, no idea why it would just click around and it would time out.

Logs:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=00440377024677459789

Any idea why this happens?

Anything I can do to fix this?

it happens often and I have to keep checking on the game to make sure its not frozen like that so i can manually reset it.

-=-

Solved it by changing my filter to "None"

Edited by exilebot1218

Sign in to follow this