Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Emdok

Autoprogression all we need it?

Ignore my negativism but it's just my tought, if it wasn't done in 3 years do you really think they will do it now just because of a thread?There is no need of this thread, i don't think there is a single user who doesn't want progression to work.Alk already knows we all want this.I don't blame for it not working, i'd love to see it working too but i think they need a lot of time/money or who knows what for not getting it done so far.

Ignore my negativism but it's just my tought, if it wasn't done in 3 years do you really think they will do it now just because of a thread?There is no need of this thread, i don't think there is a single user who doesn't want progression to work.Alk already knows we all want this.I don't blame for it not working, i'd love to see it working too but i think they need a lot of time/money or who knows what for not getting it done so far.

well, if more and more ppl request it, maybe one day we will have the luck to get it. all they do is showing interest in it. dont be so negative ;)

• Upvote 1

@dynastyo: As i said, do you really think there is someone who doesn't want to have progression?I think we all want it.

Now, extra money for progression is a different story, this have more chances compared to a voting thread imo.

kinda clear alkpone wont hire any devs to help him out, 1 man shows always fail to make the perfect product.

Hmm but if eb bot will have somthing that competition dont have it will make much more money :), also it can be special feature (extra paid) for all users most of us will buy it for sure.

Why would i pay more for getting questing?Is one thing to support development for it, but until having to pay aditionally for questing is a long way and it doesn't seem professional at all.Did you wondered what if someone have 100 keys lifetime?They will have to pay aditionally for each key to have questing?

If you buy a bot you should have both questing/grinding, not paying aditionally for each feature.

• Upvote 1

Why would i pay more for getting questing?Is one thing to support development for it, but until having to pay aditionally for questing is a long way and it doesn't seem professional at all.Did you wondered what if someone have 100 keys lifetime?They will have to pay aditionally for each key to have questing?

If you buy a bot you should have both questing/grinding, not paying aditionally for each feature.

+1 to this reply

i dont know why they also called it donate for keys and in the end it says purchases in client area   :)

anyway, my opinion

bot is a type of AI expert system software that plays a video game in the place of a human(according to wiki LOL)

questing/grinding/crafting/farming/ everything that a player does should be part of the function of the bot

so paying extra doesn't make sense for questing feature cause it should be part of the package

and besides i never saw a paid bot without this feature

also why the progression tab there anyway if its not working properly/beta

Edited by omgwtfzors

so wonder if we could start a kick starter or something pool enough cash togeather

Money rules the world :) we just gotta find what it would take to get him to blow off real life

for a few weeks and make it happen :) prob be the only way it happen :) im sure he has a busy life