Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
KyleFresh

Quick question before buying

I just started playing this game. I like it. but I want to pretty much just kick back and get to end game. I'm level 10ish, is it possible to download this bot, configure it to run quests for every act and just level to end game? I'm not trying trying to bot 24/7(well maybe),but I'd rather just skip the informalities. I'd of course be watching it all the time, and taking breaks and what not to change out gear. Will the bot auto use skill points on level? Thanks for any input!

Questing is an available option, however its only available in some parts of act 1 and its not exactly reliable. Bot can grind to get you lvl up, you gotta do quests by hand. Map farming is pretty efficient with this bot, around 13 maps or so are skipped because of navigation issues. The rest can be farmed pretty smoothly even though some bosses can't be reached.

Bot update is quick.

My overall experience after 3 years with exiled-bot is fairly good as I love to watch my bot plays for me instead of just 1-click-and-forget, bot-for-profit kind of thing.

hope this can help you out and welcome to the community. 

• Upvote 1