Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
atoj

Best Cpu For Botting? RAM ?

Hello Guys,

Im thinking to get a new CPU. Im between :

AMD FX-8350 or Intel Core i5-4460 // Intel Core i5-4590

Amd got more cores but they works a little bit slowly than i5

Btw, for botting its better those 8 cores of FX8350 ?

And what do you think between 32GB RAM and 64GB RAM. Is there any big difference to run more clients by VMWARE ?

What you think is better , more Speed or More Cores?

Thanks for your oppinion buds !

Edited by atoj

Intel = Better VM supp as AMD

....i recommend an i7....dont waste money for the i5 ....buy an older i7....4700k is ok to run 7-9vm`s. OC mb 10. For what do u need 64GB Ram ? Oo money waste...10vm`s = close to 27-29 GB Ram. mean with 32 u have still 4gb free for win. So 32is enought :)

for comparison only, i'am used a x4 860k and used a 8gb of ram and it can handle to 4 bot, so imho 32gb of ram is more than enaugh to handle 8+ bot and i prefer the amd proc  :mrgreen:

Intel = Better VM supp as AMD

....i recommend an i7....dont waste money for the i5 ....buy an older i7....4700k is ok to run 7-9vm`s. OC mb 10. For what do u need 64GB Ram ? Oo money waste...10vm`s = close to 27-29 GB Ram. mean with 32 u have still 4gb free for win. So 32is enought :)

The thing is any i7 47xx is about 100$ expensive than fx8350... and if is working more or less the same...

The thing is, if you use 2gb per vm with 10 vm's running with bots you have 100% of ram used if you have 32gb, at least for me.Now there might be some secret settings for this problem but i don't know any.

lol....

The thing is, if you use 2gb per vm with 10 vm's running with bots you have 100% of ram used if you have 32gb

never :D --- 2gb/vm *10 =20gb of ram....what is with the last 12gb? :D

yes mb u have to reconfig some options ^^

Sign in to follow this