Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Prince127

is refund available?

:) getting used to the bot takes some time, we talked in discord, im pretty positive u will like ur key in a few days :)

:) getting used to the bot takes some time, we talked in discord, im pretty positive u will like ur key in a few days :)

Not true... I've been using for 6 months and still not comfortable, farming a meager 1 chaos/hour with bot. I'm at the point where I'm willing to pay someone $20 to show me what I'm doing wrong and if they can run my bot without EB crashing for over a day. Which is a shame because this seems like a really safe bot.

Edited by gamer477

Not true... I've been using for 6 months and still not comfortable, farming a meager 1 chaos/hour with bot. I'm at the point where I'm willing to pay someone $20 to show me what I'm doing wrong and if they can run my bot without EB crashing for over a day. Which is a shame because this seems like a really safe bot.

Really? I started like when the new league started and this bot is doing great. Use the autorestarter, that'll help a lot.

Really? I started like when the new league started and this bot is doing great. Use the autorestarter, that'll help a lot.

I dont find any autostarter on this forum. Hope you can shed some light.