Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store

kKJD1ZC.png
  Tradespam v6.2  
Since many of you asked me to update my TradeSpam Tool, I've decided to rewrite and release an updated one.

zip.gif  tradespam.v6.2   1.27MB 

cog.png Changelog:

• Updated all offsets to Path of Exile v2.4.0d
  • Entirely rewritten the memory reading functions.

This results in a massive performance gain! (i.e. old AoBScan method took ~6500ms while the new one takes only ~55ms)

• Added a Donate button :P

ZjTCDqYl.png

cog.png Features:

• No FileReading, image- or pixel search is used at all, everything is done via memReading!
  • Optional number of channels.
  • Option to break advertisement if you receive a pm.
  • almost every automated input is using randomized delays!
    • The randomization consists of two parts.
      • The base timings which can be changed to whatever you like.
      • Your current Latency.
    • This results in completely randomized delays and should provide maximum account security.
  • Option to play sound if you receive a pm (can be disabled)!
  • Loop your advertisement as long as you want.
  • You can choose between 2 spam methods:
    • The standard method you all know.
    • Linking every item every time (that way you can change zones without breaking item links).
  • If a message accidently gets fucked up, TradeSpam automatically tries to fix it! (optimized).
  • Option to log received pms to an external text file.
  • Option to log the entire Trade channel to an external text file.
  • Option to filter the Trade channel for specific words.
    • Further explanation on the word-filter and how this works can be found here.
  • Instant reply to the last received pm via a button.
  • Stores all player names which ever sent you a pm.
  • Each person who ever whispered you are available through a drop-down list which features multiple options:
    • Send the selected player a PM.
    • Invite the selected player to your party.
    • Initiates a trade with the selected player. Characters must be in the same town hub instance to trade.
    • Kicks the selected player from your party.
    • Displays the selected players level, class, league, and whether he is online or not.
    • Add the selected player to your FList.
    • Adds a player account specified by the character name you've selected to the ignore list. No messages will be received from ignored players.
    • Sends you to the selected character's hideout. Only useable while in town.
  • Additional important information is displayed via splash text.
  • You can watch your current trade-channel live inside TradeSpam (PoE does not need to be active!)!
  • Auto-Update Feature!
    • If there is a new version, it will automatically detect this and offers you to download & install the new version. 

cog.png HowTo:

• Run TradeSpam.
  • Choose between the two spam methods:
  • Method1 (the standard method you all know):
    • Enter your desired Trade message in game to any trade channel and submit it.
    • To start advertising press 'F1' or use the 'Start' button in the script.
    • Now TradeSpam is constantly doing the advertisement for you until you press 'F2' or the 'Stop' button.
  • Method2 (linking every item every time to not break item links):
    • This method needs some special setup.
    • Open your stash and put up to 10 items you want to offer in one stash tab or your inventory.
    • Mouseover every item you want to add to your advertisement and press 'ALT' + 'X'.
    • Every time you've pressed 'ALT' + 'X' to add an item, a popup occurs.
    • Enter the desired price for the item and press 'OK' to advertise the item with a specific buyout or press 'CANCEL' to advertise this item without a price set.
    • Don't close your stash tab and/or inventory if linked items are in it while advertising! Otherwise, the advertisement will break.
    • Press 'F4' or the 'Start' button in the GUI to start advertisement.
    • Now TradeSpam is constantly doing the advertisement for you until you press 'F2' or the 'Stop' button.
  • Word filter usage:
    • Open the 'Word-Filter' gui. (view example image)
    • Be sure to check the 'use filter' Option if you want TradeSpam to notify you on string detection! (view example image)
    • Enter your desired word and/or string in the edit box and hit the 'Add' button! (view example image)
    • You can add as many strings as you want. You may add any string you're interested in, in general. Now simply check those entries you want to get notified this session! (view example image)
    • Finally, when you're done with the above steps, simply hit the 'Save' button to save your list and close the Word-Filter gui! (view example image)
    • That's it. As soon as you've completed These steps, TradeSpam starts looking for the strings you've set up. You are able to additionally advertise any stuff like normal through TradeSpam. However, you'll get notified in aný way on word-filter detection, no matter if you currently advertise or simply have TradeSpam running in the Background!
  • Enjoy TradeSpam and earn some cash!

cog.png Hotkeys:

• 'F1' > Start advertising.
  • 'F2' Pause advertising.
  • 'F8' > Exit TradeSpam.
  • 'ALT' + 'R' > Reply to the last character which sends you a pm.
  • 'ALT' + 'I' > Invite the selected player to your party.
  • 'ALT' + 'T' > Initiates a trade with the selected player. Characters must be in the same town hub instance to trade.
  • 'ALT' + 'T' > adds an item to spam method 2.

cog.png Notes:

• Item links are not being displayed "correctly"! (you just see a "_" instead of the item name)
  • be sure to use the standard PoE version! (no steam or any other odd version, just the standard English game client is supported!)
Edited by immo
pushed version 6.2
  • Upvote 1

hehe thank hongthai, if only i would still play poe that active like i did 2years ago ^^

I didnt touched POE for basicly the last 2years at all :D Had to update my client with more than 2.8GB of UpdateShit...

First of all, I do not play poe any longer since at least 1.5years. I do not even have an up-to-date client installed. :D

Anyway, to be honest, I just had some hours of spare time and was bored, so I gave updating TradeSpam a try...
This is what I came up with: zip.gif  tradespam.v6.2.zip   1.27MB

As far as I can see, it is working for me.

!BUT!

• This does not automatically mean that it is working for every user!
  • If there are bigger issues with this version, it might be possible that I am not going to fix em... or it could again take 1.5years!
  • I did not heavily test this release, so expect issues!

Nevertheless, hopefully, it is working for you guys. If so, enjoy it as long as it lasts.
I am expecting tears, fury & feedback!

Edited by immo
Download link fixed!
  • Upvote 1

No one will ever be able to say what is 100% safe and what is not.

From what I can say for sure is, that Tradespam doesn't use any memory writing at all. All the information it gathers is retrieved via memory reading. Additionally, Tradespam is using randomized delays almost between every single automated action, so it should be undetectable at least by using some kind of pattern.

No one will ever be able to say what is 100% safe and what is not.

From what I can say for sure is, that Tradespam doesn't use any memory writing at all. All the information it gathers is retrieved via memory reading. Additionally, Tradespam is using randomized delays almost between every single automated action, so it should be undetectable at least by using some kind of pattern.

Thank you, will try that beauty now

No feedback and/or suggestions related to my latest pushed version ( v6.2  ) at all... It hurts to see how the Exiled Bot community lost its quality lately.

I'm curious whether this still works or whether the offsets are no longer up-to-date.

I have to confess that I am a little disappointed.

Edited by immo

No feedback and/or suggestions related to my latest pushed version ( v6.2  ) at all... It hurts to see how the Exiled Bot community lost its quality lately.
I'm curious whether this still works or whether the offsets are no longer up-to-date.

I have to confess that I am a little disappointed.

=(((( No trade spam?