Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
hillsfar

Summoner skill setup

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone had a working set up for summoner preferably SRS with raise zombies and specters. I want to use it with my new mf build and test it out.

All the info is very much appreciated. Cheers

• Upvote 1

Bot will support SRS since it basically functions as other skills, but it won't raise zombies and specters effectively.

• Upvote 1

Bot will support SRS since it basically functions as other skills, but it won't raise zombies and specters effectively.

Do you think you'll be able to introduce that feature in some future release?

Perhaps something like if no monsters around and there are corpses on the ground then use raise zombie/specters until limit of summons reached.

Given you can check how many summons are already up.

Looks like the bot already has a targeting corpse option, though I haven't tried it yet

I think it's a pretty good high IIR/IIQ build, summons do all the job so you can max out on drops, hence I'm nagging about it.

edit;

you know it actually sorta works cause sometimes i can see my bot running with couple summons here and there, perhaps ill be able to optimize it with cooldowns. we'll see

Edited by hillsfar
  • Upvote 1

Do you think you'll be able to introduce that feature in some future release?

Perhaps something like if no monsters around and there are corpses on the ground then use raise zombie/specters until limit of summons reached.

Given you can check how many summons are already up.

Looks like the bot already has a targeting corpse option, though I haven't tried it yet

I think it's a pretty good high IIR/IIQ build, summons do all the job so you can max out on drops, hence I'm nagging about it.

edit;

you know it actually sorta works cause sometimes i can see my bot running with couple summons here and there, perhaps ill be able to optimize it with cooldowns. we'll see

Hey did you find a way to effectively bot as a SRS/Zombie?

• Upvote 1

Pity me couse I also play a summoner :(

Is there any way to set up bot to at least summon raging spirits?

Thx.

Yes, you can set up SRS as a regular skill.  You can even raise zombies with target corpses on a cooldown.  I'm not sure the specific settings, but it has been done.

• Upvote 1

Yes, you can set up SRS as a regular skill.  You can even raise zombies with target corpses on a cooldown.  I'm not sure the specific settings, but it has been done.

Hello mate and other mates!!! I am a new player, could you give me an example how to setup Raging Spirits skill please? Thx a lot!!!

• Upvote 1

Sorry to resurrect the topic after 4 years...
But I still can't configure it for use with Raise zombie.
I swear I tried several ways, but nothing satisfactorily.
There is already the minions option and quantity, and along with the target corpses and how Raise Zombie option is a minion, adding this check in Minion Type would be possible?
The only difference to other minions is that you should check the condition of using the skill on Corpses.

On 8/25/2021 at 11:26 AM, Finallf said:

Sorry to resurrect the topic after 4 years...
But I still can't configure it for use with Raise zombie.
I swear I tried several ways, but nothing satisfactorily.
There is already the minions option and quantity, and along with the target corpses and how Raise Zombie option is a minion, adding this check in Minion Type would be possible?
The only difference to other minions is that you should check the condition of using the skill on Corpses.

late to answer, but please join slack for more support ^^