Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
fasyal70

molten shell skill

i am just learning to set up the bot by reading through the guides however having an issue with this particular skill.

i have it set to aura on key "Q" with priority 6 and 10 seconds cool down. however when i start the bot with these settings it keeps casting molten shell at the waypoints. if someone know the settings kindly let me know. 

thank you

Umm...ya - I can't even get this skill to be cast.  I have it set to "W" - not t hat that matters.  It is "priority 6" - my main attack is "priority 10".  Cool down is set to 10000.  What about the min/max range?  Do these need to be changed?  currently set to 0/0

Umm...ya - I can't even get this skill to be cast. I have it set to "W" - not t hat that matters. It is "priority 6" - my main attack is "priority 10". Cool down is set to 10000. What about the min/max range? Do these need to be changed? currently set to 0/0

Your main attack should be the lowest priority. Max range of molten shell set to 30. And read skill configuration guide.