Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Raul

Some issue taking portals

Hi,

I think bot needs improvements managing portals with loot on floor and in narrow corridors.

In corridors, if you come back to map from hideout and bot want to walk through portal going up, it will click on the portal entering a loop and wasting them all. If the path of the bot in the map is going the direction the portal is, the first click after bot comes back to map needs to be a little bit more far away from the char to avoid clicking on portal.

And whit loot on floor, bot often get stuck trying to get into the portals.

I hope you can understand what I try to explain, thanks :)

Hi,

I think bot needs improvements managing portals with loot on floor and in narrow corridors.

In corridors, if you come back to map from hideout and bot want to walk through portal going up, it will click on the portal entering a loop and wasting them all. If the path of the bot in the map is going the direction the portal is, the first click after bot comes back to map needs to be a little bit more far away from the char to avoid clicking on portal.

I hope you can understand what I try to explain, thanks :)

ya i would really like to see this improved also

LootFilter will help a lot for the white loot issue.

im pretty sure he has one and even then it stills happens... kinda sucks when u run high tier maps lol... kills 4 portals in 15 seconds :(

Hi,

Im using loot filter, and reduced font size on it too, but this size changed has no effect for a 800x600 resolution I think

Edited by Raul

some issue here.....something to do in this case?

"I think bot needs improvements managing portals with loot on floor and in narrow corridors.

Sign in to follow this