Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store

any chance to add some kind of "Script Management"? So you could define additional AHK scripts to run while botting...

hmm, good idea, btw i just added them to startup with windows (so when i start VMware it will start every AHK i use and my program)

working =)

my only problem is when my net gets dc, earthvpn cant redial on its own LOL! i need to disconnect it and connect it manually.

what are u using as VPN provider? hehe..

THANKS BLACKSUN! my Savior!

I don't use any VPN, because I use only 1 account. But if you send me a few pictures about the VPN program then i could add you an auto reconnector. (Not 100% sure)

v1.4 out: First version of "Script Management"

Edited by BlackSun
New version out

hmm, good idea, btw i just added them to startup with windows (so when i start VMware it will start every AHK i use and my program)

Yeah, i did something similar but having the AHK Scripts run all time is creating some problems for me (espeacily for Scripts using heavy WinActivate function)

v1.4 out: First version of "Script Management"

Awesome! Gonna test this asap! Thanks...

on fire with the updates today black! 

nice work, everything is working flawlessly :D

lol just found another bug.... soooooo another update -,- :D I hate all the bugs!

(v1.4b out.... sometimes it didn't click on Start Bot button... now it's fixed, I hope this will be the last update today...)

I found a problem running multiple vms where it gets stuck identifying items because it accidentally click and drags the item instead of identifying. It doesn't do this when not running your script, I tried giving more ram cpu in vmware 7, but it won't work right still. Any suggestions?

I found a problem running multiple vms where it gets stuck identifying items because it accidentally click and drags the item instead of identifying. It doesn't do this when not running your script, I tried giving more ram cpu in vmware 7, but it won't work right still. Any suggestions?

I'll check it

how to pause this tool m8?^^

Right now the only way to pause is to click on the icon on the tray and it will pause, or quit with F10

Sometimes I get disconnected from the internet and PoE stays in-game, just never is able to goto the login screen due to being disconnected. Does this program handle when this occurs?

Aka, I sit in an area, the bot constantly tried to exit to login screen but is unable to due to being disconnected from the PoE server, but still being ingame

Also, I talked to alkpone and have his skype, we talk about API stuff. I tried to message you on the forums, but it saids you can't receive messages. Anyways, can you give me your skype? I'd like to bounce some GUII ideas off of you that you/community may really like.

Edited by bobbyjayblack

Sometimes I get disconnected from the internet and PoE stays in-game, just never is able to goto the login screen due to being disconnected. Does this program handle when this occurs?

Aka, I sit in an area, the bot constantly tried to exit to login screen but is unable to due to being disconnected from the PoE server, but still being ingame

Also, I talked to alkpone and have his skype, we talk about API stuff. I tried to message you on the forums, but it saids you can't receive messages. Anyways, can you give me your skype? I'd like to bounce some GUII ideas off of you that you/community may really like.

I'm sorry but i'll not give you my skype, but think the script will handle that, at least I have a shit internet connection and I get disconnect all the time, that's why i wrote that script.

v1.5 out, now it will read memory, so no more unneded image search (aka no more click when bot running)

when i start 1.5 it automatically closes exiled bot or not even opens it.

Same issue for me too!

I wont get EB started with the new autopoe.v1.5. And like Sishey said, autopoe.v1.5 instantly closes any opened EB isntances...

(pretty sure that i configured the ini file correctly [paths etc.])

:cry: 

mhmm, I tried v1.5a but regarding the issue nothing has changed for me =/ still instantly closing Exiled Bot as soon as it gets opened or even already opened instances...

Okay, something is broken with the new version, i don't know what, sometimes it's working sometimes it isn't. So, do not use new version. I'll fix it ASAP. Sorry about that. The memory reading fucked up something.

yes. and when have auto poe on and i want to try to open exiled bot  it wont let. 

if you mean that the script will switch back to PoE window it's because of the mouse click and image search

i think he means the same thing i mentioned before. If autopoe runs (PoE got correctly loaded by autopoe) and you wanna try to manually startExiledBot, the process get's instantly killed! It looks like ExiledBot wont even open at all but as far as i figured out, it just gets directly killed after starting it... Almost too fast to see.

Edited by immo

v1.5b out, I don't really have time to test it, but I think I fixed the bug. Also I added Pause function to F9 (read Readme.txt)

Edited by BlackSun
new version out

Yepp, seems you got rid of that problem. At least for me auto-poe is again working like a charm! Thanks for your afford!

By the way, as i noticed the hotkey for the pause function. Could you add the Hotkey to the ini file? So the user could set the pause-key to what every key he likes? Would be cool cuz some of the ahk scripts i use are using F9 aswell for some sneaky actions ;)

Yepp, seems you got rid of that problem. At least for me auto-poe is again working like a charm! Thanks for your afford!

By the way, as i noticed the hotkey for the pause function. Could you add the Hotkey to the ini file? So the user could set the pause-key to what every key he likes? Would be cool cuz some of the ahk scripts i use are using F9 aswell for some sneaky actions ;)

v1.5c out, now you can change hotkeys, see more in Readme.txt

Edited by BlackSun
new version