Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store

How did you get that message? O.o

Dont know man, It's the third time i've gotten it. Did you add it to the imagesearch function?

Blacksun,

If you could teach me how to do the updates, I would be able to take over for you. I currently use your old version the one before the autoclose pop up error thingy. i have no problems fixing the login portion whenever there is updates (easiest part i guess) but i am not sure how to fix the feature where it actually detects the bot as idle and do the rest. Teach me once or twice and i guarantee i will be able to do these updates for you.

for me in last version autopoe not closing exiledbot.exe error window.

this is what was in log after window popup

[2/6/2014 14:45:24]: Clicking on login button
[2/6/2014 14:45:26]: Starting bot

thing is that bot still running at this time but with some wierd actions. Probably because of memory error he cant working properly till restart the bot. But autopoe just dont recognize error window and cant press ok :(

exiledbot.exe error again, this time here the log x

[2/6/2014 16:44:44]: Starting bot
[2/6/2014 16:50:33]: Bot timed out, restarting
[2/6/2014 16:50:44]: Starting client
[2/6/2014 16:57:47]: Client timed out, restarting
[2/6/2014 16:57:57]: Starting client

What i saw: game is on, bot client closed, error window not closed.

Edited by mbxnir

Dont know man, It's the third time i've gotten it. Did you add it to the imagesearch function?

I'll add it now

Blacksun,

If you could teach me how to do the updates, I would be able to take over for you. I currently use your old version the one before the autoclose pop up error thingy. i have no problems fixing the login portion whenever there is updates (easiest part i guess) but i am not sure how to fix the feature where it actually detects the bot as idle and do the rest. Teach me once or twice and i guarantee i will be able to do these updates for you.

Guys, stop it. I'm not a teacher, I'll not teach anyone anything, use google. If you don't use the newest version then I can't help you.

for me in last version autopoe not closing exiledbot.exe error window.

this is what was in log after window popup

[2/6/2014 14:45:24]: Clicking on login button

[2/6/2014 14:45:26]: Starting bot

thing is that bot still running at this time but with some wierd actions. Probably because of memory error he cant working properly till restart the bot. But autopoe just dont recognize error window and cant press ok :(

exiledbot.exe error again, this time here the log x

[2/6/2014 16:44:44]: Starting bot

[2/6/2014 16:50:33]: Bot timed out, restarting

[2/6/2014 16:50:44]: Starting client

[2/6/2014 16:57:47]: Client timed out, restarting

[2/6/2014 16:57:57]: Starting client

What i saw: game is on, bot client closed, error window not closed.

I think I'll rework the error window detection, it seems the current one is just not working no mather what I'm doing with it.

I think I'll rework the error window detection, it seems the current one is just not working no mather what I'm doing with it.

im totally far away from programing, so just wild suggestion - mb its easy to make image search for "ok" window button and press on it whatever it is? At least till u get more time to get into it at proper way.

Why is it that when I run autopoe that Exiled suddenly starts crashing all the time? Prior to today I never ran AutoPoe, and Exiled would crash very rarely, but today I run AutoPoe come home and there's literally 6 error dialogs saying that it has crashed.

"Abnormal disconnection" Happens when realm goes down for maintance (no patch involved in a maintance ofc) + It can happen when your internet disconnects or if you download lots of stuff so internet cant support PoE anymore :)

Getting this often because I share WIFI with my neighbours lol ._.

Edited by beikenmule

Hmm, I'm having it even though there's been no maintenance and my internet isn't being stressed (nobody's been downloading/streaming)

Odd bug indeed...

Edited by Walt

@Walt If you are using a VPN there's always a chance of getting Abnormal disconnection. Unless you got a private one of course.

Even if we pay for a VPN the servers has alot of traffic :)

Edited by beikenmule

I love the idea of the app but for me it fucks up the bot as much as it helps it.

From time to time it starts the bot twice, making two instance, therefore one of them can not activate the elite status.
The app crashes and eventhough one of the bots instances is still running it can't control the game because of the app's error box that is on top of the game.

AutoPoE v1.9b out, maybe it will fix that crash

Note: I no longer play PoE so I'll not test Auto PoE but I can update the offsets etc.

to be honest i am afraid of using Auto PoE with 6VMs and high cpu-usage. might produce more troubles than it helps :)

Maybe you are right, but it should not make high CPU usage. But as far as I know somehow the AutoPoE is making the bot and the PoE crash sometimes... I don't know why and I'll not try to debug it for hours to find out why... Also I will not rework it. I'll just update offsets and thats all. If someone doesn't feel like it is worth it then don't use it or update it, because you know, it's open source.

That's very sad to hear Blacksun. Anyway the bot is getting more & more stable so guess we wont need AutoPoe in the end. Impossible for me to run 3 bots with autopoe 1 will crash almost each run. And without Autopoe they can run 24/7.

The only problem I really have is when my VPN disconnects and I end up with "Your location has changed please retype your password" message and bots stop because of that.

Would be awesome if anyone could write a script to click ok on that message and rewrite password for you. Aslong as the VPN reconnected right after the disconnect it would be 100% smooth.

i want to setup a bad pc , which cant handle 2 vmwares proberly. so i use 1vmware and and the normal desktop with one bot. 

i dont want to bot on the desktop 24/7 and so I tried to automate start and stop of the bot. 

starting with autopoe isnt problem and timing it with a batch, but i got problems with ending it.

i used two bats:

@echo OFF
taskkill /im autopoe.exe

it doesnt kill it proberly. it changes only to pause mode. i want to kill it completely. also exiled bot is not killable because it needs to be pressed "Ok" to close it. 
does somebody have a solution for this?

thanks

i want to setup a bad pc , which cant handle 2 vmwares proberly. so i use 1vmware and and the normal desktop with one bot. 

i dont want to bot on the desktop 24/7 and so I tried to automate start and stop of the bot. 

starting with autopoe isnt problem and timing it with a batch, but i got problems with ending it.

i used two bats:

@echo OFF
taskkill /im autopoe.exe

it doesnt kill it proberly. it changes only to pause mode. i want to kill it completely. also exiled bot is not killable because it needs to be pressed "Ok" to close it. 
does somebody have a solution for this?

thanks

It's taskkill /im /f file.exe

You forgot the FORCE command

• Upvote 1