Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Emdok

masters leveling

I think 3 easiest masters to level are: Elreon, Vagan, Zana.

The script should be: talk to master. 

1. Elreon - kill everything for 1 minute, talk to him again, move on. - by far the easiest. 

2. Vagan - click start combat, fight, talk to him again. - ignore when there's a another area to go into.

3. Zana - enter map, clear it, portal out and talk to her again.

The bot will probably fail 50% of the time, but it's still better than nothing. 

Rest are too complicated, require to track back to the master and not worth it really.

Personally I think Zana and Elreon should do it. Elreon so we can activate hideout and Zana to get the map device without involving the main account.

Edited by exiler_fqqxmx
  • Upvote 1

I think 3 easiest masters to level are: Elreon, Vagan, Zana.

The script should be: talk to master. 

1. Elreon - kill everything for 1 minute, talk to him again, move on. - by far the easiest. 

2. Vagan - click start combat, fight, talk to him again. - ignore when there's a another area to go into.

3. Zana - enter map, clear it, portal out and talk to her again.

The bot will probably fail 50% of the time, but it's still better than nothing. 

Rest are too complicated, require to track back to the master and not worth it really.

Personally I think Zana and Elreon should do it. Elreon so we can activate hideout and Zana to get the map device without involving the main account.

I like the logic you have for those masters, good idea... wonder how hard it would be to code though.