Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
fantominus

Bot need to escape from bloodlines Flame/Frost/Storm Bearers

Hi,

After long tests and experience with bot on high level maps, i found that the main source of death is the bloodlines bearers. When these mobs die, they create elemental balls which explode few seconds later. The problem is on high level, these bombs one shot you almost all the time, especially with big packs and the bot stays in the middle and wait for death.

The new feature will be to detect these bombs and try to stay away from them when they appear.

I don t know if it is something possible to program but it would be very useful.

Thanks.

Edited by fantominus
  • Upvote 2

i have max resist + 5-6khp, but i guess some levels from T7 need much more and it depends also on the quantity of bombs, i can manage 3 or 4 thanks to my 2 instant flasks but in most cases when there is more than 6-7 bombs (pack size maps) u die each time even with a big life pool and caped resist.

Edited by fantominus

I think this feature would be great, i have 5 K and capped res, but a cluster of those kills me everytime. even with instant flasks.

Edited by Visceral

There will probably be more nasty stuff in the new league. For now it's best to stick to a build that moves a lot, like kiting with totems. The bot can usually accidentally dodge a lot of stuff.

Any news about this problem of bearers. From my experience in all leagues, the bearers are the main source of death even with a strong char. Could you see how char could stay away from them ? Like if the char detect some bearers bombs about to explode, he can try to kite them ? I died 3 times today because of bearers with 5.2k hp and 75+ to all res with no mods in map.

It happens mainly when it kills these mobs and then stay in the dead pack to pick some drop (all builds). Or when you're using range build, it kills the packs, then go through for next one and boom just at the moment when the bombs explode.

Bump. Please add a feature like this. Just purchased this bot, and have ran it a few times overnight, and my deaths (very few) are coming from bearers most likely as I don't see how else I could be dying.

Simple chicken at the sight of bearers would be enough for me.

I would pay extra money for a feature like this.

Edited by masonxdxd

This is not easy to do given how hard it is to find any of the specific bloodlines monsters.

Ideally I need people to hunt for them and invite me in a game where I can find and do some reverse engineering while they are there.

If anybody wanna help doing this, drop me a pm.

+1

However, there is kind of a solution for some builds. It's not great but i've died a lot less with one build

First go into your bot folder and go to configuration > default > system

Then here scroll down to 'set here the delay in ms to wait before looting an item' and change it to something like 110-140. This makes it quick to pick up items and i find it doesnt often pick up junk with it set this fast either. Could try lower if you want.

The second part is character specific: you need high damage and fast movement speed. I one or two shot everything with a split arrow, and have high movement speed so if the bombs appear i've killed everything quickly, moved to the loot, picked it up without delay, then left the area.

With poison arrow build i was dying a lot from these bombs but with fast movement speed, quick kill, and the item pickup speed adjustment i dodge them 90% of the time

On 20/08/2016 at 0:08 PM, alkpone said:

This is not easy to do given how hard it is to find any of the specific bloodlines monsters.

Ideally I need people to hunt for them and invite me in a game where I can find and do some reverse engineering while they are there.

If anybody wanna help doing this, drop me a pm.

Sorry to be late on post, i abandonned this website since the discord is here :). Well, i could help on this, i can look for these bearers each of them and pm you when i got them.