Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
XonHondo

Bot Not Re-Rolling already Magic map mods

Doesnt this just happen with maps that are already magic? Correct me if im wrong.

In either case it should be fixed :) Just have a memory that if maps that already are magical and identified bot doesnt reroll them. So I always prerolled my maps magical and rare to avoid this.

Way more efficient to preroll maps manually then let the bot deal with it, it just looks weird. :)

Edited by RaZe

If a map is magic with bad mods its not re-rolling the map before running it.

Just tested, worked good for me, are you sure that you tested properly ?

Whenever modifying any option in GUI or pickit / map ipd files, you need to press Save and then F11 to make the bot reload cfg files.

I think I know what the deal is... you probably have ignore on the same mods.  The ignore check has priority over the reroll function.  That is why I put back the rarity for the ignore checks.

If you want to reroll magic maps, don't ignore those same mods with magic rarity.

I think I know what the deal is... you probably have ignore on the same mods.  The ignore check has priority over the reroll function.  That is why I put back the rarity for the ignore checks.

If you want to reroll magic maps, don't ignore those same mods with magic rarity.

Can anybody test and confirm if it's true or not by sending me a pm.

I just checked the code and ignored mods should be rerolled if specified in ipd file.

Sign in to follow this