Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Thormrand

Banhammer This Morning

no i never traded with my main i droped the stuff then picked it up and no my main was not banned. both ran on the same ip too never used proxy or anything. never botted my main account either.

just got banned after running the bot for 20 minutes this morning, I only ran it for bout 5 hours yesterday damn this game!

You've been banned multiple times. Perhaps they are keeping an eye on you.

I had a lvl73 bot who was botting on a VM with a VPN 24/7 for a week just got a ban when I attempted to run a second bot over a different VPN IP in a different VM instance. The second bot did not get banned but wasn't able to log in because it said the IP was the same. However, I had two different external IP on these two VPNed VMs. Also, my main account outside the VM was not IP banned. Doesn't make sense why their system thinks it is the same IP when they had two different external IPs.

Lost all my accounts, including my main yesterday. Never bottled my main, only traded with my bots, and all of them were running on different computers thrpugh a VPN. They all got hit at the exact same time, I watched it happen. They ARE watching trades, because thats the only way they would have known to ban my main. Gonna see if I can at least get my main back, but if not, I'm done with PoE.

Lost all my accounts, including my main yesterday. Never bottled my main, only traded with my bots, and all of them were running on different computers thrpugh a VPN. They all got hit at the exact same time, I watched it happen. They ARE watching trades, because thats the only way they would have known to ban my main. Gonna see if I can at least get my main back, but if not, I'm done with PoE.

Sorry to hear that man. I hope you can get your main back too.

bot and main banned , the bot running for 12-14 hours a day, always through vpn, banned both at the same time. Not what not to travel over the line. It will be very sorry to lose main.

Bot acc banned, not sure about main, haven't logged in on it since started botting

Botted about 16 hours a day, only ledge with LA ranger, well I got back the invested money + a bit

Gonna change IP + mac address and start over

Sorry to hear that man. I hope you can get your main back too.

Thanks, hope I can get it back too, I invested a lot of time in that account. Oh well, I knew the risks, that's what I get I suppose. Thing is, I never did any RMT, only farmed for my main cause I got so sick of the horrible drop rates, but anyone using RMT is just going to start over with a new account and IP. They aren't going to fix anything with their bans, only stop people like me who actually gave them money from playing anymore. Once this not gets more sophisticated, they're really gonna have a hard time stopping anyone from using RMT. Hell, maybe I'll just start some new bots and use d2jsp to gear up a new main. They'd be none the wiser then.

You still leave a log of dropping items, and the bot / other account gets a log of recieving items. Still fairly evident that a transfer has been made. Best advise for transfer in my opnion is to fake a converssation for trade. And exchange a random unique for currency. Wouldn't worry about 'market value' Just rip your main off with your bot so to speak. If they bother to look into it at all (Which will only come about if you complain about the ban) That might throw some weight to your side of the argument. However they are banning on Something other than just large trades right now thats for sure. We'll get to the bottom of it and our Devs here will beat their arse into the ground, that much i am sure of. Stay patient level a bot or two manually park them wait for the changes incoming and then laugh and call them wankers in a few weeks..lol

Clue for mass ban:

Maybe you're connecting to GGG website with your bots account on your main host and they flag your official IP (in a cookie for exemple). If they catch a single bot in flag (trading or playing 16H+ per day etc ....) and cross this information with the multi account access on GGG website (with your main IP which is not protected with a vpn), they can associate all your accounts.

So can you tell us for those who were ban, if you were checking your stash content for multiple account from the same IP (outside your protected vpn)

Regards

I wonder if they realize that a certain amount of botting prolongs the life of the game. Although the spam botting in D2 was annoying I don't think it would have lasted nearly as long without it. They are likely trying to clean things up before 1.0 release.

No ban this round but I only run for several hours a day and no trades between accounts.

@sapman :- A lot of people play more than 16hrs a day without botting i really not too sure they are flaggin time played. Well they may flag for 24hrs a day play but i still think the major problem is running the same zone non stop logging in and out of the login screen every run.

IF it was me at GGG and I wasn't able to, or haven't got in place yet software to detect the bots software i would be downloading the bot, looking at how it operates and writing a script to check for 'Normal bot behavior'

Now as users we can change timers for chicken and run time, timers for flasks and timers for attacks etc all of this is too random to script check imho. However what is singular to us all is the logout on completion of area login and straight back to the same zone but a new one. This has to be the main flag, Devs are working on it, lets see what their large Brains come up :)

Me i'd be adding a randomize to whether we open a new zone or head back into our old one (If we had 50 % complete before log out, we'd have another 50 to clear for instance.)

Portaling out rather than login/out

Also i'd be adding zone change and most importantly of all the ability to run maps which ofc are separate entities every time and very normal behavior (As long as we don't log out at the end of clearing it)

hey guys,

was watching this for quite a while now. and i came to the conclusion that this thread is contra productive. since there are most likely GGG ppl watching this forums. so telling what u think how they do it and what u think helps to prevent getting banned is like a free research for them.

so either move it to elite section, which i guess theyr in there aswell.

or just stop it and everyone keeps his thoughts for him/herself. i know this isnt optimal and also not the sense of a forum. but in this case i would say its the best for all of us.

hey guys,

was watching this for quite a while now. and i came to the conclusion that this thread is contra productive. since there are most likely GGG ppl watching this forums. so telling what u think how they do it and what u think helps to prevent getting banned is like a free research for them.

so either move it to elite section, which i guess theyr in there aswell.

or just stop it and everyone keeps his thoughts for him/herself. i know this isnt optimal and also not the sense of a forum. but in this case i would say its the best for all of us.

agreed.

Aye. Has crossed my mind but the odds are in our favour if we complete the circuit. They may see our ideas in the forum but only our Devs are implementing code. In the end if they aren't able to detect the code and it performs in a human like manner good luck to the them !

P.s i have made a work round so i am portaling out now. and randomizing some town time and randomizing the time spent in the area. Anyone want's the config file and AHK script pm me.

ofc the bot behaves more and more like a real human if it grows.

but the point is: if they know all our thoughts theyll always find a way to get us.

bot vs anti-bot is always about secrets.

ofc if theyr using the bot and checking how it works they got it. but then its just the ideas of the person/s using the bot at GGG.

what we are doing atm is a free anti-bot research for GGG.

A lot of people play more than 16hrs a day without botting i really not too sure they are flaggin time played. Well they may flag for 24hrs a day play but i still think the major problem is running the same zone non stop logging in and out of the login screen every run.

IF it was me at GGG and I wasn't able to, or haven't got in place yet software to detect the bots software i would be downloading the bot, looking at how it operates and writing a script to check for 'Normal bot behavior'

People that play 16 hours a day don't do it continuously.

Keep in mind that GGG isn't the NSA. They can't afford to store and analyze the constant stream of data from thousands of players. Whatever they are doing is probably fairly simple.

If GGG bans like Blizz does, i'm done with POE. I hope GGG realizes that their games success in part depends on bots and economy. The time i invest into a game i want the freedom to earn some money. Just take a look at the most successful games, all of those had a thriving bot scene. Botting is fun! Making money while you play is fun too! Destroy fun and you lose customers. And honestly POE 1.0 is not that great, bad balance glitches, which rips the best players. POE is mediocre but has potential.

If GGG bans like Blizz does, i'm done with POE. I hope GGG realizes that their games success in part depends on bots and economy. The time i invest into a game i want the freedom to earn some money. Just take a look at the most successful games, all of those had a thriving bot scene. Botting is fun! Making money while you play is fun too! Destroy fun and you lose customers. And honestly POE 1.0 is not that great, bad balance glitches, which rips the best players. POE is mediocre but has potential.

Well, I can't speak to whether or not it hurts the game, but I would have quit already if it weren't for botting. I also wouldn't have spent more money buying more micro transactions either. Like a lot of others, I enjoy botting more than actually playing the game, and I'm not even selling anything for money.

we arent the problem. casual botters which just try to get some money while having fun at botting isnt the actual problem.

ggg just tries to get rid of all those gold seller farming companies. thats also why they try to get rid of chars at low lvl.

the gold seller guys mostly got crap bots. farming low bosses. and the bot is made to just farm one boss as fast as possible.

this bot is made to farm whatever u like and thats what it makes rly hard to get caught. since ur actually acting more and more like a normal player.

farming normal merveil for weeks isnt normal ;)

Sign in to follow this