Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Thormrand

Banhammer This Morning

Well, i might get lucky and get my main back xD even tho i traded with my bots ... (i don't give a fuck bout my main account but i'd like to give my 40+ ex's to someone haha) Anyway trying the "I'ma SUE YOU! Taktik"

Yes they just banned some suspicious account (lot of connected time, etc).

You can be sure that the bot is still undetected and if you send them an email saying like "Wtf ? I'm banned ??? Why ? Please fix it I wanna play !!", they will most likely unban you.

BTW the bot was running on my comp during the whole night and no ban in the morning.

Me and a friend had our bot accounts banned this morning. Both were verified accounts with 100+ hours of no botting. I think this ban was a target of long play times only thing I can think of as we both ran pretty much 24/7 lol.

Banned this morning to. This is already my second ban.

The first time I was banned right before my eyes, I was in town and passed the items on the main account.

Thinking to tie the game, this was my only entertainment in it :D

Just joined to give you guys a heads up. My account was banned for suspicious activity as well. I ran the bot for quite a while and also traded between accounts, so it was probably one or the other.

I was unaffected.

I run one bot for 10 hours, then stop it. Then run a different account for 10 hours, then stop it. That way.

Not a single account banned ever.

Same. Although I never bot more than 12-14 hours per day and I don't trade lots of items between accounts.

Aye. Lost my main and 2 other accounts yesterday. Won't go into details about other accounts held but i'm still botting. Even paid for a vpn service with 256 bit encryption today.. going to attempt not to trade with my own accounts i'll trade with trade window and get them banned:P

Well its not a "time played detection" / "Time Online" Detection .. because i still have 2 bots that were running 24/7 along with the others and these two are still up ans running as we talk.

Well lets see what happens this week. They may actually be working through a large pile of IP's to ban and your not there yet (Hope not)

I'm actually testing this theory:-

1. New account running 24/7 no IP change no/ No unlock code swapping IP's/ No trades/ No party help etc etc..

2 New account Running 24/7 once in a while and trading with another spoof account party help node boosting ewtc.

HAve a feeeling i was interacting too much with my main to get waypoints faster and boost leveling by trading uniques for ' fair to lots of ' Currency.

Im like Poer, 3 accounts, run each one for 7-8h, change ip, run another.

This my friend, is the WORST idea ever, go ahead change your ip .. same MAC address on a diff IP from a DIFF CITY every 7-8hours ... yeah thats not suspicious at all!

also got banned this morning, but I did ip changes bout every 8 hours and logged the accounts off for a hour or so, and didn't trade between the 2. but one of the accounts is new the others really old been having it for 6 months. the accounts got banned a week ago and I got them back by using a sob story but guess they kept an eye on me :(, OR the bot is now detectable!!

also got banned this morning, but I did ip changes bout every 8 hours and logged the accounts off for a hour or so, and didn't trade between the 2. but one of the accounts is new the others really old been having it for 6 months. the accounts got banned a week ago and I got them back by using a sob story but guess they kept an eye on me :(, OR the bot is now detectable!!

If the bot was detectable they wouldn't give you back your accounts. They are probably chasing chinese farmers.

its all abaout being smart while botting. nuff said.

never had any ban issues in all of my years of botting wow d2-d3 had a perma ban on a bot account for gold selling wich they couldnt prove so got my account back.

got banned on my first bot account here cause i was being greddy :)

best of luck to all of u :)

Well ME personally just trading and partying with my bot for speed leveling extra quantity.. had 2 new bots up and running over 36hrs now No ban. no trading. However this time i have separate mac addresses for them and a paid for 256bit vpn service using 2 separate locations for each.. Be interesting to see if we can narrow down how they are connecting the dots.

Sign in to follow this