Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Thormrand

Great job on [Release] Alpha version v0.9

Awesome job with pathfinding. Botting in the docks is now even more productive.

However, i've tested your new version with a 32bit version of Windows 7 and both the bot and the game still crashes.

No crash on a 64bit version so far.

Keep on the good work! (still waiting on that fully shadow update :))

+1

nice new features.

but also just crashed on win7 32bit.

also the gem lvling is still not working properly. still jumping around at the start even if no gems are ready to lvl

+1

nice new features.

but also just crashed on win7 32bit.

also the gem lvling is still not working properly. still jumping around at the start even if no gems are ready to lvl

Interesting, I'm on a win7 64bit, I will try to reproduce the crash on 32bit.

Yeah gems leveling is so crappy, that's why it's disabled by default ;). Still reverse needs to be done here.

I've ran diff Vm in the past 15-20 days, and most of the 32 bits were producing 3-4 times more crash (game and bot combined) than the 64, and after some research, it seems that the game is trying for some strange reason to write in memory over the 32bit array.. so the bot crashing might just be the fault of the game doing strange things.

Just want to thank you for an excellent 0.9 bot. Pathfinding and stability is much improved. Gem leveling I understand is annoying, but I tend to check my bot at least a couple of times each day so mostly I am able to level to 20 in about 3 days :)

Sign in to follow this