Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
HisMastersVoice

0.53b bugs

Hy....

I tried using the latest version 0.52b and had some problems. (using normal POE version with Windows 7 Prof 64bit)

1. Voll's farming doesn't work. He opens an instance in dried lake, and after some seconds he goes back to town and so on.

lastrun log:

2015-10-16 14:02:22 [info] -> Didn't set some nodes outside of the map to explored, to avoid crashes.
2015-10-16 14:02:22 [info] -> Didn't set some nodes outside of the map to explored, to avoid crashes.

2. When I stay in Highgate city and select an other difficulty for farming dried lake, he just walk directly to dried lake in the difficulty he is standing atm. He don't use the WP do change to other difficulties, which I have selected.

3. I checked the "auto lvling" box... but he doesn't auto lvl them anymore (any gem lvl 17 -> 18)

Edited by HisMastersVoice

1. Voll's farming doesn't work. He opens an instance in dried lake, and after some seconds he goes back to town and so on.

same here. tryed to manually walk the bot a few steps in dryed lake, but it still went back to town immediately

Edited by PathOfBot

1. Already fixed the bug for next release.

2. Be careful to not start dried lake farming in wrong difficulty.
3. Did you try to adjust shade variation ? I'm gonna investigate.

1. Already fixed the bug for next release.

2. Be careful to not start dried lake farming in wrong difficulty.

3. Did you try to adjust shade variation ? I'm gonna investigate.

1. perfect :)

2. ok... so it works like intended :)

3. thanks for the hint... value 90 worked for me

in the system.ini

gem_leveling_shade_variation=90

Tried doing that, with no success should I just mess around with it a bit?

gem_leveling_shade_variation=90 --> I did the same and it works for me. Have you stop/restart the bot to reload the system.ini file ?
Edited by chen

Sign in to follow this