Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Thormrand

Complete Shadow Integration

Pretty sure this has already been asked for, and you guys are already working on it, but if not.

A fully shadow game attached bot would be awesome, people could be able to run up to 5 times the amount of bot they are running at the moment without the need of using slow buggy deadly Vm's!

Most of the bot (i've seen) were including that feature in the paid version only, as i think, would be a good idea for you guys.

Keep on the good work!

there is no official list, but in the past this was suggested and kinda discussed alrdy.

and it turned out to be an eilte feature in the future.

@devs

an official todo list would be nice. since u alrdy got one intern it should be easy to just update it to the forums once a while.

I'm still figuring out how to make this possible.

I made some researches on PostMessage and SendMessage function and it seems to be very complicated to implement.

First I'm not sure that you can hover monster or items using these functions and secondly it would be very easy to detect it by checking real mouse coordinates. Dunno what you think guys about it.

Another solution would be to hook some windows mouse functions but I don't really know if it's doable or not.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

I'd prefer it to remain as is, gives the perception of a player moving the mouse.

That type of change would be so easy to spot and kill it could result in troves of bans at once.

The only point I think I'd like to see this feature start to be come implemented is once the bot starts to have more protection build it.

From what I've seen so far I think we are still a fair way out. At this point it seems like GGG is not actively looking for botters or map hackers or the like, but that policy could quickly change and leave troves of people burned by it.