Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Walt

[Guide] Bot not appearing after hiding it in a process?

Here's a guide on how to hide exiled bot in a process.

For my example I will use mspaint.exe

First, launch paint as an administrator:

fKsoVSN.png

Then, run exiled bot as an administrator:

xh01We3.png

Select mspaint.exe:

11nQTti.png

Now, if it doesn't show up right away, click the MS paint icon on your start bar:

Q2CFvUR.png

It should appear right there! Voila! It's hidden.

If it doesn't appear, you'll need to use CTRL+ALT+DEL to delete both processes if they appear and try again.

This guide is made for 32bit systems. You can try using a different program other than paint.

Edited by Walt

Do you have List of Processes that's BOT can work with? Please give me   :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

I have problem with it. On my computer No have any process work with bot. I use WIN 7 Pro 64bit

If it works on Vmware and not  on your host, then problem is on your Host Operating System. Must be something there causing the problem.

I've downloaded all the requirements and tried it, but there wasn't mspaint on the process list (after refreshing it). So I tried it with other programs and it didn't work as well.
Any idea?

I've downloaded all the requirements and tried it, but there wasn't mspaint on the process list (after refreshing it). So I tried it with other programs and it didn't work as well.

Any idea?

Do you run as admin both programs?

Do you run as admin both programs?

Yes, both runned in admin. I followed all the instruction. 

Tried with different programs all under admin. Downloaded visual C ++ and Direct x and lastest bot. 

Edited by jaepark1991

Does this bot require .net framework too? It's been so long since I've had to download the required files I can't remember.

There are numerous applications under program files (x86) that you can run and then attach the bot to.

My system : Windows 10 Home, 64bits.

In order to solve this problem you need to set up 3 program.

1. Visual C++ 2010 (For 32 Bit OS )  --> download and Install.

2. Visual C++ 2010 (For 64 Bit OS )  --> --> download and Install.

3. Direct X End user Runtime  --> Confirm that you correctly download this program. This program asks where you extract setup files.

IMPORTANT:: You need to go to the folder which setup files are and run DXSETUP.exe to install Direct X End user Runtime.

4. Run exiled bot and you can select "Normal Mode" for testing purpose. Exiled bot should pop up.

To update this pinned topic..

You need to hide it in a running program, one that you can have on the bar on the bottom of your screen. So open notepad, paint, use your vpn window, anything that can have an active window, and then select it from the list.

It's unfortunate the list isn't sorted by PID.. but you can find the PID of the process by going into task manager, processes, and then enabling the column "PID".

Hope this helps somebody.

Rick

Edited by RangerRick

So im having the same problem. I have dl'd the 3 required programs and my computer says it is running a newer version of the C++ so could that be what is causing the issue of not seeing the program in the list? Im running win 10.