Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
exilenoob

Exiled-bot and Automation.

So the overall goal here is to automate running the bot as much as possible via PowerShell.

1st request: And its probably already been requested is a place to supply the bot a password for your account. Not every one runs on those expensive static IPs.

2nd request: An easy way to start exilebot.exe that will click the "Start Button" for you. Like from a command prompt run exilebot.exe -autostart.

Once I have a prototype script ill be posting it in the elite section.

First of all, wrong section :P i am gonna move your post into the script section!

1st request: And its probably already been requested is a place to supply the bot a password for your account. Not every one runs on those expensive static IPs.

This is something which should be hardcoded into Exiled Bot since this provides a few flaws when trying to safely achieve a relog (including clicking the msgbox aswell as entering the pw again). I have done this in autohotkey some time ago but like i said its hard to achieve a perfect state!

Your best bet would be to convince Alk to implement this directly into the bot.

2nd request: An easy way to start exilebot.exe that will click the "Start Button" for you. Like from a command prompt run exilebot.exe -autostart.

This task, however, is much easier since you already have something similar included to the bot:

Command Line Arguments added to the injector:
--attach:PID/ProcessName
Will inject the bot to the give process. Allways checked first, process name can have spaces, but then must be quoted like so: --attach:"Some Process.exe"
This is for sure the best method!

--normal
Will inject the bot to itself (aka: Normal mode). Checked last, can be combined with --attach to auto inject self if --attach fails

--silent
No message box displaying during the command line arguments. Useless by self.

Additionally you are able to easily control the bot by sending specific WindowsMessages to the bot. A very easy way would be to use AutoHotKey because the syntax for sending a WM in ahk is a one liner.
You only need a specific 'wParam' for botcontrol. Here is a list of interesting wParams:
  • 0xB772 (starting the bot)
  • 0xB773 (stopping the bot)
  • 0xB774 (pausing the bot)
  • 0xB775 (resuming the bot)

So, talking about the autohotkey one liner the syntax for i.e. starting the bot would be:

SendMessage, 0xB772,,,, 'Windows Name of the Bot'

Maybe this is going to help you out already...

Edited by immo
  • Upvote 1

If you don't have a static ip, you also have to get the unlock code from your email. Just implementing to type the password doesn't help much.

Ehm, if you have coding experience. There was once a tool called autopoe (credits to BlackSun, who created the gui of this bot)) of this bot. Its written in autoit & the entire source code is released as well. Obviously its outdated, but would guess large parts of the code is still working.

- Can handle username and password (if needed to retype)

- Can handle e-mail vertification (non SSL e-mail server needed, like mail.aol.com, SSL servers will not work

https://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/697-auto-poe/

Edited by stef

Your ip range has to change to recieve a 'new location login' flag... A simply changed ip just requiers you to reenter your password.

This task, however, is much easier since you already have something similar included to the bot:

Command Line Arguments added to the injector:
--attach:PID/ProcessName
Will inject the bot to the give process. Allways checked first, process name can have spaces, but then must be quoted like so: --attach:"Some Process.exe"
This is for sure the best method!

--normal
Will inject the bot to itself (aka: Normal mode). Checked last, can be combined with --attach to auto inject self if --attach fails

--silent

Where do you got this information, is this public? I was looking for such a list of commands some weeks ago but found nothing by search and had to code really crapy au3 stuff to do the mouseclicks instead of a clean automation :S

Where do you got this information, is this public? I was looking for such a list of commands some weeks ago but found nothing by search and had to code really crapy au3 stuff to do the mouseclicks instead of a clean automation :S

Jedipower!

• Upvote 1

take a look here.

I have 0 coding experience, please help me to make something as simple as  SendMessage, 0xB772,,,, 'Windows Name of the Bot', where the bot is started as normal mode.

Preview for PowerShell automation. This is pre-alpha just a few ideas.

#############################
### Start PathofExile.exe ########
#############################
$PoeShortcutLocation = "$env:USERPROFILE\desktop\Path of Exile.lnk"
Start-Process $PoeShortcutLocation

#######################
### Start ExileBot. #######
#######################
$ExileBotEXE = Get-ChildItem Z:\ExileBotFolder | Where-Object {$_.Name -like "*.exe"} | Select -ExpandProperty Name
$Arguments = "--attach:someprogram.exe"
Start-Process "Z:\ExileBotFolder\$ExileBotEXE" $Arguments -Verb Runas

Here is the AHK for using auto login. Save below as a .ahk

WinWait, Path of Exile, 
IfWinNotActive, Path of Exile, , WinActivate, Path of Exile, 
WinWaitActive, Path of Exile, 
Send, {TAB}
Sleep, 100
Send, {TAB}
Sleep, 100
Send, YourPassword
Sleep, 100
Send, {ENTER}
return

Edited by exilenoob

#NoEnv
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%

loop *.exe
{
	Run, %A_LoopFileName% --normal,,, ebpid
	break
}
WinWait ahk_pid %ebpid%
WinActivate ahk_pid %ebpid%
WinGetActiveTitle, ebtitle
SendMessage, 0xB772,,,, %ebtitle%

save this as whatever.ahk into your exiled bot directory and run it.

that should help:

Run C:\Windows\System32\notepad.exe

Sleep 2000

Run BOTPATH --attach:notepad.exe

Sleep 3000

WinGetActiveTitle, windowname

sleep 1000

SendMessage, 0xB772,,,, %windowname%