Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
leggojake

Issue selling items (bot hangs/locks)

Hi guys,

I really like this bot, it runs quite well when its going smooth, ive ironed out a lot of kinks and tweaked alot of setting but it is pretty great and there is alot of customizability if you put the effort in...With that being said, there's a bug that's come up for me since .50B and on to .50C I cant fix. I've searched the forums and cant figure it out. 

Basically if it ever goes to sell an item to the npc, i have no problem getting the right coordinates. Its that once the window opens and it goes to put the first item into the npc selling box, the bot just "hangs' and gets stuck. It will successfully put the first item it goes to my from inventory, into the npc box, then doesnt move from there. I realized its actually "stuck" using the CTRL key down, as i have to spam it and a bunch a keys to stop my PC from control-commanding everything. Any ideas? Last thing in run log is "selling item..." with nothing after. Also i dont use mana flasks or have any. i use blood magic lol.

I'm pretty tech savvy so just tell me what I have to do and if there are any changes I need to make to the configs.

Thanks guys

The temporary solution would be to turn off pickit until it get's fixed I guess :/

The temporary solution would be to turn off pickit until it get's fixed I guess :/

Yeah unfortunately this is what i have done :( 

Pretty lame. I'm just curious if anybody else has the problem or if this is a known bug...I havent come across this issue before.

Just gotta make sure that everyone that have this issue tried this:

"

• Added key "item_vendor_delay" to system.ini, it's used to define the time for bot to wait between each click on item while selling to vendor.  "

Idea that came to mind. Try to run game in Predictive Network mode (Path of Exile Options , UI ) Change from lockstep to Predictive. Lockstep is on by default, and I don't think it's to good for botting.

Edited by RaZe

npc in hideout or town?

if hideout, it seems that the position of the master matters. Try to check if thats the case by not using hideout, to see if selling to a town npc works.

Just gotta make sure that everyone that have this issue tried this:

"

• Added key "item_vendor_delay" to system.ini, it's used to define the time for bot to wait between each click on item while selling to vendor.  "

Idea that came to mind. Try to run game in Predictive Network mode (Path of Exile Options , UI ) Change from lockstep to Predictive. Lockstep is on by default, and I don't think it's to good for botting.

It worked :) Thank you for the suggestion. I didnt see the line in my system ini. I threw it near the top with a 350 ms cd, i believe it fixed it. or a combination of upgrading to .50c, not sure (i had the bug in prior up to date version though)

thanks!!

Edit: Stef - it was an issue either way. I could get to the sell button no problem, adjusting the coords, etc. It was the process of moving items into the vendor box. Works now though thanks

Edited by leggojake

It worked :) Thank you for the suggestion. I didnt see the line in my system ini. I threw it near the top with a 350 ms cd, i believe it fixed it. or a combination of upgrading to .50c, not sure (i had the bug in prior up to date version though)

thanks!!

Edit: Stef - it was an issue either way. I could get to the sell button no problem, adjusting the coords, etc. It was the process of moving items into the vendor box. Works now though thanks

It worked for me too, but i think the bot doesn't work so good as before patch.

Sign in to follow this