Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
RaZe

[Guide] Skill configuration

!!! Warning!!! If you look at OLDER skill config guides they will have higher min / max Range, this system was reworked so if you use an older guide make sure you dont use the same min / max distance numbers;explantion below ;

My way is that Main skill has Priority 9 and Secondary skill lower then 9 (movement for example 5-6 priority, curses / eunduring cry 5-6 priority aswell. You can always reverse this with main skill as 1-2 priority, you can twist and turn on skill configuration as much as you want. I'll cover the basics here.

So the skill system has been changed. That means that when you put ur skill to 500 max distance it means 5000 theese days. The numbers has been lowered. so 50 Max distance equals the old 500 Max Distance.

120(thats waay off screen ) is probably the longest distance I would use on blood rage for example, and 40 is probably the highest I would use for spectral throw. Hope this post makes a clear understanding on what happend to the skill system

Ok so here are some examples i've tested and work;

Left mouse button set to the skill called " Move only " in game Picture HERE

Left Mouse is the pathing of the bot, you may tro activate Shift click for movement in the Bot GUI with skills like Leap Slam / Whirling Blades for this on ur own.

Also Left mouse button works if ur using multiple ranged skills like 2+ ranged skills with  a bow for example.

My Settings:

Right mouse button :Earthquake/ Dual Strike etc (Any Melee skill exept Cyclone, dont use CYCLONE) : 0 min distance 15 - 20 max distance

& 9 priority  //// Ice Crash probably needs 0 min / 15 Max distance.

Middle mouse button : Movement skills ; Leap slam / Flicker strike / Shield Charge / Lightning Warp etc : 0 min distance 35 max distance

& 7 priority ( can have cooldown on 200 - 500 MS if you like , look at your skill how much Cooldown it has)

Q W E R or T for Auras

Set the desired button in game and set your skill in the bot settings to  Auras "Yes"

That's all for Auras, no min / max distance or priority required for auras.

Same for golems. There's a setup for Golems aswell in the bot skill setting. Set to your button and click Yes in the bot settings.

You can also make bot to recast a specific skill like Righteous Fire / Blood Rage / Tempest Shield if you click that option on your specific key.

E for Enduring Cry 25 min distance  max distance 40 and 6 priority with 7000ms cooldown

(Will work for Curses Aswell)

I will come up with improved samples. Remember to check out other forum posts for inspiration. It everything depends on what build you want to run Melee / Ranged , What type of skill. This is just the basics.

These are just the examples to get you going.

It's up to you to find the right cooldown and the ultimate settings for your character. Everything is different for each individual & build.

This should be a good base to start from! And it should work pretty well!

If your a ranged character you should start at 25+ max range. To find out what is pleasing for you.

If you want to play around with the settings then you can use F12 to Pause / Start Bot F11 To reload the settings you change in the settings. Makes it easier and quick to find out what skill settings you want to use.

Hope it helped! Or gave some inspiration atleast.

Feel free to share your skill settings for your specific builds in here also for inspiration to other users.

Check out jps42 awesome guide for Flame Totem with skill config and everything HERE 

Will be updated soon with screenshots and colors! Will probably rewrite the whole thing.

Edited by dynastyo
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I can provide the perfect, atleast for me, configuration for Flame Totem Witch Kite-Mode:

Left Mouse Button - Move Only

Right Mouse Button - Flame Totem - max distance 35 - cooldown 700 - Priority 2

Q - Flammability - max range 20 - cooldown 2000 - Priority 1

T - Flame/Chaos Golem - Is Golem Yes

Enable Kite Yes

Kite Range - 30

Kite Delay - 350

Atttack Range - 60

Safe Range - 10

This works very well for me.

Edited by dynastyo
  • Upvote 3

ty guys it.

So melee skills go from 10-25 and ranged is from 30-80 right?

Because my arc witch runs at a distance from 30 directly to the mob and facetanks him

Having the same problem with my acr witch as well.  She runs directly into the mob.  I ended up adding 4 zombies for her to summon so they take the hits and don't have that problem anymore.  I hope they find away for it to stop committing suicide! LOL

Edited by rmgamer
  • Upvote 1

ty guys it.

Because my arc witch runs at a distance from 30 directly to the mob and facetanks him

Single target hit probably 0-20, aoe 21 - ...50(60)

I was using non-kite with my ranger an had my Tornado shot set to 35 which it was working meh. But was running maps an got stuck on mobs that were in the ground.. Had to scale it back to 25. Now I have it set to chicken at 25% an I just ran maps over night. 161 map runs an 61 chickens... BUT no deaths.

Should a ranger have Kite on? If so anyone have the ranges?

ty guys it.

no no did you read the guide at all? Melee from 0-20 and ranged from 0-35 (+)

• Upvote 1

Great stuff RaZe! You and mojado do a good job helping new comers

I can provide a different point of view as well..

https://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/2019-setting-up-your-first-skill-with-exiled-bot/

Not saying which is better, just gives people more information and knowledge to make their own calculation.

Edited by Walt

@Walt Thanks for reply but your guide is outdated and would only cause confusion.

In case you havent noticed the numbers have changed, 45 now equals the old 450.

That's why I made this post in the first place. Because many users probably used ur guide and put in those huge numbers!

• Upvote 1

Infernal blow is easy, set priority to 5 and that's it really. If you want it to only use infernal blow when to AoE then just put minimum targets 2 or 3

This helped me a lot configuring my keys.  I am new to Path of Exile and the bot lol.  Now I understand how to confugure keys much better.  I'm trying to run a dual strike dualist.  level 15 atm with rm = dual strike and flicker strike on mousebutton.  Now I just need to learn to configure my other spells like cleave, whirlwind blades and leap slam,  I should be fine.

@Jagnasty better stick to 1 main attack skill and 1 movement skill like leap/flicker if ur running a dual wield build..

That comes with learning the game aswell. You dont need dual strike + cleave + whirling blades and leap slam at the same time :)

@Jagnasty better stick to 1 main attack skill and 1 movement skill like leap/flicker if ur running a dual wield build..

That comes with learning the game aswell. You dont need dual strike + cleave + whirling blades and leap slam at the same time :)

Aha, I didn't know that, I just see all these places to put spells.  I know, Im a big ole noob. :P

Hello guys! I'm using the incinerate skill/build. I tried different range, but usually the bot stuck casting the skill at one mob which is to far  to damage it. If there are alot melee mobs, its not a big problem because after  some seconds the mobs starting to run to attack my character and then they die :) but if there are archers..that's a different story.

General: attack range 50  /  safe range 30
left mouse: "Moving skill" min/max dist 0
right mouse :incinerate skill:  min dis:0 max dist 30.

regard
Yeti

• Upvote 1

Yo,

I can't do anything else than left click, use aura and golem. Whatever I do in the settings, it never changes.

If i put "run only" in mouse left, It will simply never cast any spell at all (if I configured my spell in Q for exemple, it doesnt work at all)

Any lead ? I really want to make this build with the bot :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1096765

It's really simple ==> Always Warp in AOE at the beginning, then use ice Nova for killing mob. Even for a simple thing like that, I'm not able to manage it ...

Thanks If someone has a solution, but I really doubt it ^^'

If anyone can share me a skill.ini profile, This would be awesome. Idk if this is my computer that is bugging or what, but I just wanted to make warping for AOE, and press nova for killing. There is nothing else !

Edited by Kali

DONT LOOK AT THE OLD GUIDES THAT WAS MADE Before this post

( Until they get updated that is )

So the skill system has been changed. That means that when you put ur skill to 500 max distance it means 5000 theese days. The numbers has been lowered. so 50 Max distance equals the old 500 Max Distance.

120(thats waay off screen ) is probably the longest distance I would use on blood rage for example, and 40 is probably the highest I would use for spectral throw. Hope this post makes a clear understanding on what happend to the skill system

Ok so here are some examples i've tested and work;

Left mouse button set to the skill called " Move only " in game

Left Mouse is the pathing of the bot, you may tro activate Shift click for movement in the Bot GUI with skills like Leap Slam / Whirling Blades for this on ur own.

Also Left mouse button works if ur using multiple ranged skills like 2+ ranged skills with  a bow for example.

Right mouse button :Static Strike / Dual Strike (Any Melee skill exept Cyclone, dont use CYCLONE) : 0 min distance 20 max distance

& 9 priority  //// Ice Crash probably needs 0 min / 15 Max distance, havent tested yet.

Middle mouse button : Movement skills ; Leap slam / Flicker strike / Shield Charge / Lightning Warp etc : 0 min distance 55 max distance

& 7 priority ( can have cooldown on 200 - 500 MS if you like )

Q W E R or T button / Blood Rage ; 0 min distance 115 max distance & 9 Priority with 10000ms cooldown  ( Or use with Cwdt gem instead ) // You can do this with other skills. Cwdt also works great for multiple off skills.

Q W E R or T for Auras

Set the desired button in game and set your skill in the bot settings to  Auras "Yes"

That's all for Auras, no min / max distance or priority required for auras.

Same for golems. There's a setup for Golems aswell in the bot skill setting. Set to your button and click Yes in the bot settings.

E for Enduring Cry 0 min distance  max distance 75 and 8 priority with 7000ms cooldown

These are just the examples to get you going.

It's up to you to find the right cooldown and the ultimate settings for your character. Everything is different for each individual & build.

This should be a good base to start from! And it should work pretty well!

If your a ranged character you should start at 25+ max range. To find out what is pleasing for you.

If you want to play around with the settings then you can use F12 to Pause / Start Bot F11 To reload the settings you change in the settings. Makes it easier and quick to find out what skill settings you want to use.

Hope it helped! Or gave some inspiration atleast.

Feel free to share your skill settings for your specific builds in here also for inspiration to other users.

Well thank you very much. The F11 tip just changed my life. Man I was pissed changing settings and seeing no results Oo

Just follow the guide it's all there. Set Heavy Strike to right mouse button and use the settings from the guide and voila it's done!

hi i follwed this guides and cant work with doing 3 skills  im using ranger the bot runs smoothly but i only use rainarr arrow i wanted to use other skills but when i do that my guys stops in the middle of the portal lol..can anyone help me i wanted to put tornado shot in the future and some nasty curse arrows

• Upvote 1