Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
PoEr

A temporary fix for gem leveling

Until the devs fix it in the code, here is a temporary solution for it. This script levels your gems very aggressively while the bot is running. This script also works if you're playing manually (without botting) as long as you're in 800x600 window mode.

Features:

1) Levels your gems automatically

2) Resurrects you if you die

3) Automatically accepts party and trade invites.

Usage:

1) Download this zip file: http://www.mediafire.com/?j5y31vb3g1grrug It contains an Autohotkey script (.ahk) and two bitmap pictures (.bmp)

2) Extract zip.

3) Start Path of Exile game in 800x600 windows resolution.

4) Double click the script, and let it run in the background. It'll check the screen for a level up button and a resurrect button, and click it if found.

5) Make sure you disable the gem autoleveling in bot settings, because now gem leveling will be handled by this script.

6) You can enable a logfile inside the script by uncommenting a line if you wish.

Any errors, let me know. Always trying to help!

• Upvote 1

I don't have any gems that can't be leveled at this moment. Can anybody tell me what happens if you have gems that can't be leveled (greyed out) - what does this script do then? If it just ignores them, then it's great.

just ignoring them would be great. at this this state of the bot it is rightclicking any gem. therefore unuseable atm.

if it gets fixed it hopefully gets a proper left click for lvlable gems and ignoring greyed out ones.

for those who asking:

ignore greyed out gems just incase u meet the requirenments later (eg lvl up)

rightclick them to hide is dumb. since u cant get them unhidden again

this script works fkn amazingly. ty buddy

Thanks!

I also want to invite feedback regarding performance. If anybody has noticed system slowdown while this is running, please let me know.

checking every second should bring noticeable system slowdown.

In theory it should, but does it actually happen with this script? During my testing it hasn't happened so far. In fact, I've set the script to check for a leveled gem every 50 milliseconds, and still there was no slowdown. However, due to differing computer configurations, I wonder if anybody actually has noticed a slowdown at all. If yes, I can try to tweak it further.

Edit: On my PC (AMD Phenom X2) CPU usage by this script is shown in task manager as 00 (though I'm sure it's a tiny fraction

Script updated.

Changes:

1) Script pauses for one second before leveling each gem. This should not interfere with your gameplay at all, even while holding down mouse button.

2) Script will now create a logfile in its own directory, so you can see how many times and at what time the gems were leveled up.

Script updated.

Changes:

1) Fixed a time-counter error.

2) Cleaned up the logging function to some extent.

Known issue: If the script is unable to click the level up button due to the bot taking control of the mouse pointer, it'll keep trying every second until it is able to finally click the button. This will result in multiple entries in the log. I'll fix it later.

first i have to say:

it seems like ur knowing what ur doing ;)

Known issue: If the script is unable to click the level up button due to the bot taking control of the mouse pointer, it'll keep trying every second until it is able to finally click the button. This will result in multiple entries in the log. I'll fix it later.

^ in my eyes not rly an issue. since thats what the script should do i guess. try until success. ofc it would be super elegant to only have one log msg then, or several ones with "trying but failed" and one with "success", but except of the log i think its working like it should.

Issue is due to the skill button being changed, simply take a screenshot while a gem is there to level up and paste it in paint. Crop the image to just include the middle part of the button (The bit with the black +) and then save it as button.bmp in the folder with the script. Fixed for me now.

Script updated. Download link in first post.

Changes:

1) The script is now very aggressive in trying to level your gems. In most cases, it will level up your gems within one second of "dinging".

2) On some display settings, specially virtual machines, the script was unable to match the levelup button. I have fixed it by loosening the matching criteria, and I have tested it on Windows and Linux (wine) as well as VMware virtual machine.

3) Tray icon added

4) Logfile disabled by default. You can enable it in the ahk file anyway if you wish, but I thought it was not really needed, nor helpful.