Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
MasterOfSilence

Added *Use portal gem* to spell options?

I farm docks 6-8 hours a day and i run into the issue of having no more portal scrolls frequently..I do ahve a handful of portal gems through my stash but it would be pointless to sue that since im not there to activate it.

what Im suggesting is adding a *Use Portal Gem* option that would override the use of portal scroll(and save the effort of actually keeping them in stock).

I was thinking it would be nice to have it in the Combat section under one of the Buttons (QWERT) or maybe even next to the (Keep # portal scrolls) option

1. Using a Portal Gem with 20% quality + 20% Quality Faster Casting gem doesnt work aswell as ONE single Portal Scroll (thats why the bot doesnt support portal gems ) Also as a hardcore legit solo player I dont even have a slot spare for Portal gem.

2. Open the Bot go to "Pickit" and change " Scroll pickup range to 90 " (Compared to the default 60 )

3. Set Portal Scroll to 80 (70 will work aswell) anything above 60 will work..

4. If you're the type of player that dont loot scroll of wisdoms at all, just edit ur default.ipd (located in the pickit folder) and remove scroll of wisdom from the default.ipd, then set scroll of wisdom to 0 in the bot GUI settings.

Edited by RaZe

One condition I noticed is that the bot spams the portal scroll, thinking due to lag when char cant reach the portal. It will use up all portal scroll in the process.

One condition I noticed is that the bot spams the portal scroll, thinking due to lag when char cant reach the portal. It will use up all portal scroll in the process.

That only happens if the bot accidentaly goes to a Master Area and tries to portal out, thought that was fixed?

hmmm maybe due to lag or not, observed it running all the scrolls but not inside the master hideout. When portal was created it is not near the character, maybe due to desync, and bot just spams because it cant get to the portal. none the less rare bug,.

I was talking about the Master quest areas. not the Hideout..

It surely is a bug, i had it many months ago and i just told it to alkpone and it got fixed :) So if it happens in any maps / locations alkpone must get the msg and fix the issue surely :)