Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Mandatory

Just wanted to show my build in action

Not bad but how does it work on higher maps?

I have a CoC wander in ~~ 6 ex gear and can do 74-75 maps with an average 1 death / 10 map

Could be better but using tabula and character experience is not my main goal so it's just fine

I've only tested against 73 maps. It does it easy but I can't justify the stuck bugs time wasted and map cost to run it constantly on 73+ maps.

At the moment I'm running 66 maps quickly.

I'm still working through how to configure my bot so it doesn't get stuck in my hideout and during mapping. If i can solve this then I can run high maps without worrying about stuck bug downtime.

where does ur bot get stuck in ho?

nice vid :) l like the zombies oO even if i dont se the use :D

id think about letting that frost wall go, seems to lower ur clearspeed

Very cool, but seems like you use lots of skill slots, which you could use for leveling&selling high demand gems.

I was able to catch why the bot sometimes gets stuck in the hideout, I think it accidently re-enters the portal and moves up into a corner of my hideout. Since there are no markers, like the stash and way point, the bot thinks it's still in the map.

Yeah I probably am using up too many slots, but I just wanted my runs to look awesome. Hahaha. Anyways, I like using the zombies decoy totem frost wall and teleport for security purposes. I feel that it helps my bot survive more situations and the random teleport helps with getting unstuck.

im afraid most ppl wont share thei bot builds, cant blame them. i keep my new stuff for my own aswell.

but heres some old stuff, u might already know tho.

Facebreaker:

Scion SRS:

and finnaly, not that old but not active anymore:

RF EK FLICKER:

Edited by dynastyo