Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
XChristoph03

Bot freezing when selling and stashing

When doing piety runs the bot runs to piety just fine picks up everything I want.  When it gets done and comes to town to sell and stash it freezes at clarissa like bot completely stops.  Then when it stashes it stashes everything, but like 1 item or so and then says I cant do that here over and over until the program shuts down.  I just got this program today can anybody help me so I can run this all night?  I'm only getting one run in before all this happens which is kinda lame.  Also when my bot TP's to go sell it just sits there and leap slams on top of the portal for a long time if not forever if I let it.

Edited by XChristoph03

Is it clicking at all when it is at Clarissa? Depending on where you are in the quests the location of the "sell items" option differs. You can change where it clicks in the coordinate.ini file to make sure it is finding the option (change the y value up or down).

I have no idea what you are talking about with the second part. The only time it would do the "I can't do that here" would be if he is trying to tp in town. No idea otherwise.

It clicks Clarissa but after that it just kinda stops.  Maybe my pickit file isnt correct?  I've been searching the forums for a better pickit file.  Does anybody have a really good one like I just want top notch items, quality flask, and good rares to stay.  Also I noticed my bot destroys my 3rd flask for some reason? 

It clicks Clarissa but after that it just kinda stops.  Maybe my pickit file isnt correct?  I've been searching the forums for a better pickit file.  Does anybody have a really good one like I just want top notch items, quality flask, and good rares to stay.  Also I noticed my bot destroys my 3rd flask for some reason? 

I use this pickit and add in what I want it (or not) pickup.  

https://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/2383-11-custom-pickit/

Sign in to follow this