Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
XeroKill

Map IPD with all Affixes

Hi, thank you, very detailed, but

[1046] < "0" && [Rarity] == "Magic" # [RerollMods] == "true" // -- of Hordes               -- +X% Monster pack size

It won't stop rolling, bot can only stop on single SUFFIXES, after 1 PREFIXES(any) + 1 SUFFIXES(of Hordes) will roilling :(

Edited by kclonline

I am not sure I understand what your question is. All of these entries currently function as exclusions, so if you uncomment that entry it will reroll the mods if it appears on the map. If you are trying to get it to stop on hordes then you would uncomment every other suffix and then it will still run any single prefix roll because if you uncomment the prefixes it will just continuously reroll without end or it will roll past hordes if it rolls any uncommented prefix and hordes. If you uncomment everything but hordes (prefixes and suffixes) it will only ever run maps that roll hordes only and no prefix... just a limitation of the bot. 

The best you can hope for is to eliminate any other suffix as a possibility and then it still runs the first single prefix roll it gets. Nothing I can do about that until the code of the bot is changed. As it works now, you can only exclude mods, or limit their range.

If you wanted it to roll for a certain amount of pack size, say 30% you would have to change it to: 

NOTE: It changes to a less than sign if you want to reroll any map that has less than 30% pack size. You had it set to less than zero based on what you pasted above which is a value that cannot be achieved and as such will never reroll when it sees hordes which is the same as leaving it commented.

[1046] < "30" && [Rarity] == "Magic" # [RerollMods] == "true" // -- of Hordes               -- +X% Monster pack size

Edited by XeroKill
  • Upvote 1

My description is not good enough, because English is not very good, forgive me.

But the question remains.

Sample:

bot can do

------------------------

if (map have 1046 mod){

roll

}

------------------------

bot can't do

------------------------

if (map have 1046 mod){

go to farm

}

else{

roll

}

------------------------

I want to achieve, this option "bot can't do"

And give the two affix make up you this good man guy, I was rolling map a long time.

1044 (Undead), 2076 (Demonic)

Add it in, partner, may the peace of the world. :mrgreen: 

Edited by kclonline

@Kclonline

Perhaps you can try this:

[1046] < "0" && [Rarity] == "Magic" # [RunMap] == "true" // Run Map if "of Hordes" = True

Try adding the above to the very top of the IPD. I don't know if the bot gives priority to entries in the order they are given, but if you put that at the very top and then comment out every other possible affix (prefixes and suffixes) and see if it will run any map as soon as it sees the [1046] tag and rerolls anything else it sees that doesn't have [1046]. If it does give priority to the first line then perhaps, even if it rolls a prefix it would otherwise reroll, this line will come first and force the map to run. Please let me know if this works, if so I will have some work to add to the file.

EDIT: I just tested this and it didn't work. It re-rolled until it got Hexproof of Hordes, but instead of running the map it just re-rolled again because it had the Hexproof prefix... so that doesn't work. I will ask Alkpone what it might take to add in a [RunThisMod] function that runs maps when certain mods are found. I want this as well because I will like it to roll for Hordes or Champions for better EXP and getting higher tier maps. 

EDIT2: I also just realized that in the above string I used the wrong sign (less than instead of greater than) so I tested it again with the correct sign and still no luck. It just doesn't work to force a run if it gets any mods other than [1046]. It will only run it when it gets the singular suffix. Also, I am leaving the above comments in case others have the same questions they can see the steps we have already tried and their results.

Edited by XeroKill

@XeroKill
yep, I have tried the same before.

EDIT2:It will only run it when it gets the singular suffix.

=[it won't stop rolling, bot can only stop on single SUFFIXES, after 1 PREFIXES(any) + 1 SUFFIXES(of Hordes) will roilling]

sry,so bad my english :'(
The results make you spend more time to test

[RunThisMod]

this function should be feasible.

Look forward to the birth of

ps. Hordes or Champions i like too :P
Edited by kclonline

@XeroKill

yep, I have tried the same before.

EDIT2:It will only run it when it gets the singular suffix.

=[it won't stop rolling, bot can only stop on single SUFFIXES, after 1 PREFIXES(any) + 1 SUFFIXES(of Hordes) will roilling]

sry,so bad my english :'(

The results make you spend more time to test

[RunThisMod]

this function should be feasible.

Look forward to the birth of

ps. Hordes or Champions i like too :P

Hopefully this can get some interest in the idea generated. And don't worry about your English, you are doing the best you can and the more we speak the more we understand. The world can always use more understanding, in any form. Peace to you.

I don't think there is a solution for that. It happens to me as well, and I just trash those or manually start them if it's a high level map. You could dump your inventory and check the log to see if mirrored has a mod and then create an ignore rule for it. I would but I don't have a mirrored map at the moment to test with.

How to solve that map is been mirred

There is no way to fix that atm...

btw. topic pinned!

Edited by immo

Any chance of someone undertaking an update to this?  I know a lot f prefixes have been removed and all of the maps are now 2 levels higher, in terms of base mapping.  

I was looking into updating this but unfortunately the way I set everything up makes things complicated. Using the mod value means that whenever there are changes then I have to reacquire the new values. For example, the value of 1016 in my old list corresponds to the cast speed value for the Fleet affix. Now, it is associated with Physical Reflect damage. So I would need to dump every single mod and adjust their values. This would take a long time, and would still be prone to getting changed in the future.

I can do this, but it would also be expensive to me in terms of alterations spent rolling every possible affix. I would want to know if it is widely requested and I would appreciate any help in terms of other people finding and listing values. The means to do this are listed in the original post.

As i am currently working on some kind of ipd creator/editor, i've noticed some smaller errors within your list:

• There is no normal/magic map named "Untainted Map". There only exists an unique map named: "Untainted Paradise" which is based on the Tropical Island tileset.
  • // [Type] == "Untainted Map" # [IgnoreMap] == "true"

Additionally i am not really sure about this maps availablity. The wiki isnt entirely clear, at least not for me :D

If you look here the wiki says: "...She can also offer some of the unique maps, including Untainted Paradise..."

If you look here the wiki says: "...It is only accessible as a quest for Zana, Master Cartographer...."

If this map would be really available to purchase from Zana lvl8 than your List would be missing that particular map in the "Unique Maps by Name" section.

• You got the "Maze Map" listed twice.
  • // [Type] == "Maze Map" # [IgnoreMap] == "true"

Line: 208 & 227

• ​You've noted 2 [iD's] for "Anarchic" ('2301' & '1702') but "Anarchic" while "Anarchic" only should have one... At the same time you are missing the Prefix "Fecund" in your list.
  • // [2301] > "0" && [Rarity] == "Magic" # [RerollMods] == "true" // -- Anarchic        -- Area is inhabited by X additional Rogue Exiles
    // [1702] > "0" && [Rarity] == "Magic" # [RerollMods] == "true" // -- Anarchic        -- Area is inhabited by X additional Rogue Exiles

This makes me think that you just accidently edited the wrong Name/Mod for either ID '2301' or '1702'. If i am right, it would be interesting to know wether the [iD] for "Fecund" is '2301' or '1702'.

The line for "Fecund" should probably look like this:

// [xxxx] > "0" // -- Fecund        -- x% increased Monster Life
Edited by immo

Fecund is now a hybrid part of Unwavering. It is not an independent roll as far as I could tell. If it does roll, I never saw it. [1011] used to be the mod for Fecund but it doesn't appear on its own anymore.

// [1010] > "0" && [Rarity] == "Magic" # [RerollMods] == "true" // -- Unwavering      -- Monsters cannot be Stunned
// [1011] > "0" && [Rarity] == "Magic" # [RerollMods] == "true" // -- Unwavering      -- X% increased Monster Life

The Anarchic roll has two components. They always appear together when you perform an item dump. It was something that I spent a while figuring out because I usually try to roll multiple mods in order to make finding the values easier. I would often times get a blue rolled map that would have 3 different values and eventually I determined that Anarchic always appeared with 2 separate values. I don't know specifically what they indicate in and of themselves. I assume one is a true or false value to activate it, and the other is a variable that would allow them to increase the number of Exiles that can spawn. I think they wanted it to be a range, say Area contains 1 - 5 extra exiles, and that is what the second value is for, but they never implemented any value other than 2. That is an assumption, but both mods always appear together and uncommenting either value will reroll the Anarchic mod. Roll a map that contains only Anarchic and you will see both mods in the dump file.

I edited out the extra maze map entry, thanks for that. As for the Untainted issue... I dunno. I just copied and pasted the list provided by Omega and then changed the arrangement of them to correspond with their levels from lowest to highest. I kept the Untainted entry for brevity, mostly as I don't think it is a physical map you can get either. I felt that leaving it in the list and commented was best since I didn't know for certain. Feel free to delete it or leave it. The basis for this list can be found here: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Map#Maps_by_Level

Edited by XeroKill

Hi does this only allow you to run those 4 maps up top? It looks like it says ignore all the rest of the maps towards the bottom. What if i just want to run all maps cause i dont have the ones that are allowed? Ive tried fixing my maps file but still does not work for me. Thanks for any help :)

Please dont get me wrong, but you should really stick with the default mapfile which can be found in every new release of the bot (always contains the most current version of the mapfile) and while you are using the default one you might start on digging a little deeper into the materia cuz it sound like you're doing this kind of stuff not that long yet ...

Hi does this only allow you to run those 4 maps up top? It looks like it says ignore all the rest of the maps towards the bottom.

No, without editing this particular mapfile runs the following:

• Rare maps level less than 70
  • Magic map between level 68 and 75 (note, this includes unique maps)
  • Normal rarity maps get transmuted to magic one (so the minimum rarity you run maps in is magic)
  • all unique maps are ignored.

Again this shouldnt sound harsh, but you may notice that these are also the only four lines in the entire script which dont start with "//"

So the conclusion should have been that the prefix "//" ignores the entire line. AAND this could have given you the clue that you simply need to delete the "//" before any line which you want to activate.

But in generell, those lines starting with "//" are completly ignored by the bot, if you would like to activate, you'll need to uncomment this line. (This does also apply to the item pickit file)

What if i just want to run all maps cause i dont have the ones that are allowed?

Like i said before, using the latest default mapfile should be exactly what ur looking for. The only thing you need to change is the level restriction since the defaul mapfile only runs maps up to lvl

71. This can be found on line 17.

Ive tried fixing my maps file but still does not work for me. Thanks for any help :)

What did you tried to fix? What is still not working for you?

However the most recent default mapfile can be found here.

how to roll map, can give me an example? my code (Here's just one example  )

// Use this to roll for a specific amount of Item Quantity **(DOES NOT INCLUDE QUANTITY FROM QUALITY)**
[2075] > "0" && [Rarity] == "Magic" # [RerollMods] == "true" // -- Demonic         -- Area is inhabited by Demons
[1045] < "10" && [Rarity] == "Magic" # [RerollMods] == "true" // -- PACK SIZE       -- Total Pack Size of the ** MAP MODS ONLY **        -- Value : 0% - 15%
[1060] < "30" && [Rarity] == "Magic" # [RerollMods] == "true" // -- ITEM QUANTITY   -- Total Item Quantity of the ** MAP MODS ONLY **    -- Value : 0% - 50%
[1264] < "10" && [Rarity] == "Magic" # [RerollMods] == "true" // -- ITEM RARITY     -- Total Item Rarity of the ** MAP MODS ONLY **      -- Value : 0% - 25% 

i want roll Demonic , but it didn't work