Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
CopyCat

[Request] Support for Hideout mapping

Requesting:

Using hideout map device to run maps instead of eternal laboratory (grants bonus %IIQ)

Edit: Including selling / stashing in hideout.

Edited by CopyCat
  • Upvote 2

Yeah something can be done I guess. Everyones map hideout has to be from the same master the dev wants and the map device / stash / npc to sell has to be in the same exact place as well.

or we can all just set up our coords in some option inside the coordinates.ini, that way nobody is forced to use the same hideout, positons.

[hideout]
; Way Point
X
Y
;Vendor
X
Y
;Vendor Sequence
X
Y
;Map device
X
Y

It is not that easy rodin cuz your hideout is larger then one screen... (which makes static xy positions nonsense)

It is not that easy rodin cuz your hideout is larger then one screen... (which makes static xy positions nonsense)

Well why dont you just ask anyone who wants to map in hideout to have a clustered hideout with map device wp stash and one npc on the same screen until something better can be done....

Terms of effort, I am of the opinion that reading the XY coordinates of important things, like NPC, chest, Map Device, does not make much a big difference, as if we would use hardcoded coordinates. Above all, I am not convinced that hardcoded coords would work properly in the vast majority of users. I can already hear all the complaints about EB constantly crashing because it's not correctly get to the target coordinates and thats why stucks...

Again, i totally agree that using the hideout for mapcreation, stashing & selling would be awesome and also in my opinion the best way to bot maps but then we should do it properly! Using static coordinates, having each user to use exactly the same hideout layout (which in my opinion is the first problem where the shit would start to hit the fan) is for sure not the proper way  :? !

Just my two cents...

Like i said, switching from mapping to normal zones as long as hideout isnt implemented and you should be absolutly fine/safe (at least as safe as botting was before 1.2.0 ^^)