Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Deityslayer

Pickit Question - Order?

([Rarity] == "Rare" || [Rarity] == "Magic") && ([Category] == "Chest" || [Category] == "Helm" || [Category] == "Gloves" || [Category] == "Boots") && ([Armor] > "0" || [Evasion] > "0") && [Energy Shield] == "0" // Rare Set

[Category] == "1Handed" && ([Rarity] == "Rare" || [Rarity] == "Magic") && ([674] == "18" || [96] >= "20") // Swords - Generic,Thrust

So, why do I have to put rarity before category for one and rarity after category for the next line? Or else it doesn't work?

Also, why isn't this working? It picks up trash whites and magics.

[Rarity] == "Rare" && ([Type] == "Rusted Hatchet" || [Type] == "Jade Hatchet" || [Type] == "Boarding Axe" || [Type] == "Cleaver" || [Type] == "Broad Axe" || [Type] == "Arming Axe" || [Type] == "Decorative Axe" || [Type] == "Spectral Axe" || [Type] == "Jasper Axe" || [Type] == "Tomahawk" || [Type] == "Wrist Chopper" || [Type] == "War Axe" || [Type] == "Chest Splitter" || [Type] == "Ceremonial Axe" || [Type] == "Wraith Axe" || [Type] == "Kurai Axe" || [Type] == "Siege Axe" || [Type] == "Reaver Axe" || [Type] == "Butcher Axe" || [Type] == "Vaal Hatchet" || [Type] == "Royal Axe" || [Type] == "Inferal Axe")  // Axes

Edited by Deityslayer

I've read that thread multiple times prior to creating this one.

Nowhere does it answer any of my questions.

There is no IDing in this pickit.

([674] == "18" || [96] >= "20" 

is the implicit modifiers accuracy and crit

Edited by Deityslayer

I've read that thread multiple times prior to creating this one.

Nowhere does it answer any of my questions.

There is no IDing in this pickit.

([674] == "18" || [96] >= "20" 

is the implicit modifiers accuracy and crit

and .... check ur "#"

and .... check ur "#"

These are implicit modifiers, they don't need to be identified in order to find these. Swords have accuracy and crit chance w/o being identified.

"# If you put that symbol, your item will be identified.

Everything in left of # is to tell the bot which item will pick up

Everything in the right of # is to tell the bot which modifiers it will check in that item, if they match that item will be stashed"

Maybe you should read what you provide..

Edited by Deityslayer

looking for "operator precedence"

When && operator first one operand is false, then the second operands will not be calculated

and add Parenthesis.

Edited by 99jiou

looking for "operator precedence"

When && operator first one operand is false, then the second operands will not be calculated

and add Parenthesis.

Nice...  I will use your data! Thanks for contributing,

Deityslayer, can you explain how you fixed it please?

I am also having a few problems when trying to tell EBot to loot white items with a specific range of implicit stats (mostly near perfect white rings/amulets).

[Category] == "Ring" && [Rarity] == "Normal" && ([cold_and_lightning_damage_resistance_%] >= "14" || [fire_and_cold_damage_resistance_%] >= "14" || [fire_and_lightning_damage_resistance_%] >= "14" || [base_item_found_rarity_+%] >= "14" || [base_maximum_life] >= "28")

[Category] == "Amulet" && [Rarity] == "Normal" && ([additional_all_attributes] >= "14" || [additional_dexterity_and_intelligence] >= "22" || [additional_strength_and_dexterity] >= "22" || [additional_strength_and_intelligence] >= "22" || [base_item_found_rarity_+%] >= "18")

It works for a few of them, it will pickup and stash them: life/rarity ring and rarity/dex&int amulet . . .

All others, will not pick them up at all . . .

Deityslayer, can you explain how you fixed it please?

I am also having a few problems when trying to tell EBot to loot white items with a specific range of implicit stats (mostly near perfect white rings/amulets).

[Category] == "Ring" && [Rarity] == "Normal" && ([cold_and_lightning_damage_resistance_%] >= "14" || [fire_and_cold_damage_resistance_%] >= "14" || [fire_and_lightning_damage_resistance_%] >= "14" || [base_item_found_rarity_+%] >= "14" || [base_maximum_life] >= "28")

[Category] == "Amulet" && [Rarity] == "Normal" && ([additional_all_attributes] >= "14" || [additional_dexterity_and_intelligence] >= "22" || [additional_strength_and_dexterity] >= "22" || [additional_strength_and_intelligence] >= "22" || [base_item_found_rarity_+%] >= "18")

It works for a few of them, it will pickup and stash them: life/rarity ring and rarity/dex&int amulet . . .

All others, will not pick them up at all . . .

Just test it manually.

Move them around. I realized that it's category -> rarity -> implicit # explicit. I'll be adding my final pickit for immo's steroid guide in a couple hours or soon.

I believe rarity -> category works too.

Edited by Deityslayer

Sign in to follow this