Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
sparamados

Mirror of kalandra?

Just a stupid question about it. I know is extremly difficul to drop, but the bot will loot it? Because i didn't saw anything about it in the pickitems file. Tnx for answer.

I've been in PoE since the start of the beta, booted a lot of accounts and chars and NEVER saw a Mirror.

i think the chances of a mirror to drop is only feasible in high lvl maps with additional mods.

last year i botted lvl 95 acc, bot dropped only 5 exalts, dropping mirror is just a dream

ty for cracking the bot, u win a BAN!

i think the chances of a mirror to drop is only feasible in high lvl maps with additional mods.

There is a penalty to the chance of currency items (scrolls, orbs, etc.) dropping in areas with a monster level more than two levels lower than your character level. For each additional level that you have compared to the area's monster level+2, the chance of a currency item drop is reduced by 2.5%.

So if you are level 30 in a level 20 area, you will see 20% less currency item drops on average:

2.5*(30-(20+2))=20

A level 30 character in a level 28 area will see no penalty.

Currency item drops are not increased or decreased in this way when fighting in areas above your level.

For the purposes of this penalty, your level is never considered to be higher than 68. Therefore a level 75 character receives no penalty in a level 66 area.

yes i can confirm bot will loot one i found one in dom league

Thank you, I want only to know this. I use EB to farm corrupted area in 66-67 maps so as immo said i have my little chance to drop it. And i asked only to be sure that bot will loot it. Some web market like Mulefactory or D2item are selling it, i don't think they can dupe it (maybe i'm wrong) so probably they drop Mirror with bots.

Thank you, I want only to know this. I use EB to farm corrupted area in 66-67 maps so as immo said i have my little chance to drop it. And i asked only to be sure that bot will loot it. Some web market like Mulefactory or D2item are selling it, i don't think they can dupe it (maybe i'm wrong) so probably they drop Mirror with bots.

They don't dupe or either bot it

I worked for them and know a few of them, they but it on third party sites like d2jsp and sell for $$

They have a lot of dumped fg/currency there from botting in other games with less ban chance

Had a bad experience with dropping mirror i just bought elite boot few day ago and i think i picked up a mirror because when i check my inventory i had a mirrored low lvl item :(